Reviews for Rewind to Black
Creyd chapter 3 . 4/7
Meh. This story is pretty much the epitome of failing at "show don't tell". Almost nothing so far has actually been written out, it's all just a telling of what happened and how the black family is related to each other.
Silverrowanraven chapter 1 . 1/16
Pretty please think about continung this or rewriting. I love the idea but want to know what happens next
Guest chapter 13 . 12/12/2023
I LOVE IT
KEEP WRITING PLZ
Shetan20 chapter 1 . 9/9/2023
Thank you for an enjoyable chapter.
Imprisoned Wings chapter 1 . 8/8/2023
i hope you're in good health still! thank you for this story, and your other ones. they're all nicely writen and i enjoy reading them. This one is definitely my favorite of yours. i really like the name Lyra (it reminds me of one of the roleplay sites i was on years ago). anyway. again, i hope you're doing well and that you're in good health and life's treating you well!
mrmayortheiv chapter 10 . 8/7/2023
Not gonna lie, I wish there was more happening in this story. I guess the whole point of it is the Black family interactions, but I still hoped that by chapter 10 something else would have happened.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2023
Brea g

T

Q
Lonty Arbalest chapter 13 . 4/4/2023
Update Please
thomassjtobin chapter 13 . 3/2/2023
Really enjoying the story so far and loving the family interactions.
AnamT chapter 13 . 2/7/2023
continue
cyiusblack chapter 13 . 1/27/2023
update soon
Guest chapter 13 . 1/21/2023
I love it, keep writing plz
Ambrosia19 chapter 11 . 1/11/2023
Uh oh, here some Riddle!
Kagami Keina chapter 13 . 10/7/2022
UPDATE PLEASE !...
why spy chapter 1 . 9/9/2022
Hello I would like to read this story but I do not want to read it if it is not going to get done. I am not saying this in a way to be mean I am just wanting to know if you are going to continue or if you have lost where you want to go with this story? Thank you.