Reviews for Rewind to Black
TheCrazyFangirl6179 chapter 6 . 4/19
Dumbledore is still the transfiguration teacher, the horcrux hasn't been placed there yet
more chapters plz
bleeb90 chapter 13 . 3/29
This is a lovely fanfic, and I am glad I found it!
Hiya!
Just wanted to say that I really love this fanfic and I hope you get better, mentally and all that, soon.
Aditya
CHEEKY-HERMONIE chapter 13 . 2/7
Update soon pls
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 13 . 2/6
Enjoying the story thanks
snm1 chapter 13 . 1/30
️️️️
MCH chapter 13 . 1/22
excellent like the Black family team you've assembled, the family are playing to their strengths. That doesn't even mention the blood relationships they have and the financial clout the black money has.
Know your enemy is important and the Black's need to fully understand Riddles motivations his strengths and weaknesses. The Black's have dealt with dark magic all their lives unlike Dumbledore who it would seem use light magic. Magic is about balance and intent there are two sides to a story as there is in magic. Without dark there is no light and vice versa. But above all you need balance the Black's have family who are more light or grey inclined in their magic.
I always felt that Dumbledore as written by JKR while a rich character that we meet originally never grew and changed his mindset about dealing with Riddle. In doing this he greatly harmed the wizarding world and his death was needed to allow the remaining wizarding world after the defeat of Riddle recover and find and adapt its way of life so the world can survive and grow. Was Dumbledore a type of dark lord he cause death murder and mayhem wrapped up in his "Greater Good" way of thinking that this was the only way to go. He did save wizarding society but the cost was a cost to far I think.

To me you have a rich world and a variety of characters who live in your world and you've left yourself with room to move your story along without painting yourself into a corner.

Lockkdown my hobbies went by the wayside like your writing but I'm slowly working towards getting my interests back as will you. take care stay safe and well.
HartleySkarsgard chapter 13 . 1/18
Such an exciting fanfic. I love a reborn Harry that’s so Slytherin-esque. It’s been eight months since your last update and I hope you find the time and inspiration to come back soon.
yesthatisuntrue chapter 9 . 1/1
On the subject of people not wanting to invest time into a story if it ends up femslash, I have a habit of doing the same thing but with heterosexual relationships [at least in the main characters], although it's more of an aversion to unknown het stories than ones that I've been reading that develop relationships over time. I don't know why I do this, but I would love to see a femslash relationship in this fic. My preferences aside, I'm loving it so far, keep up the good work!
amk41196 chapter 13 . 12/26/2020
Can't wait for the next update.. Love this story so much... Stay safe and tc. Happy holidays btw...
amk41196 chapter 12 . 12/26/2020
This is going to be fucking awesome... Can't believe the next chapter is the last update... Can't wait for you to update soon... Tc
amk41196 chapter 11 . 12/26/2020
Oh balls... Did not see that coming...
amk41196 chapter 10 . 12/26/2020
I love this fic so much and am trying to stretch out reading coz it's almost over... Can't wait for u to update soon...
amk41196 chapter 9 . 12/26/2020