Reviews for My Hero Academia Plus Wolverine
Freddielebron chapter 7 . 8/4
How is using his whole arm instead of a finger like canon only getting him 700 meters? That doesn’t make sense at all
Freddielebron chapter 7 . 8/4
Izuku has vibranium bones. How the fuck are they breaking? That doesn’t make sense since vibrainum has nearly 100% shock absorption. His muscles tearing I could understand but his bones breaking? Nope. Wouldn’t happen. If anything, he would be able to release that kinetic energy stored like Fa Jin.
Freddielebron chapter 5 . 8/4
I’m not gonna lie. Reading someone who only uses super moves is gonna be boring. Don’t make that mistake where the whole fight he’s just shouting super moves
spiderfanboi chapter 14 . 6/11
YES! 4TH WALLBREAKING SHE-HULK IS BEST SHE-HULK! it always disappoints me when fanfic authors don't include that little tidbit
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 14 . 5/17
Nice work on the USJ attack, hoping for more soon. Care to give a complete, or at least, up-to-now list of the intended to be in the harem?
lycan13 chapter 14 . 5/12
She-Hulk always was proud of her body. One time she went to a costume party with Human Torch where he was Spider-Man and she was a sexy french maid.
kitebakabits chapter 1 . 5/11
pairing with bakugotrash
bigrig56 chapter 14 . 5/10
Ever since She-Hulk was add this story is going to shit, especially breaking the 4th wall as that only works for Deadpool. Hopefully she either leaves in the story, dies in it or gets wrote out of it.
SonicMax chapter 14 . 5/10
I'm actually gonna barf if you pair poor kyoka with bakugo and it's been long enough that I don't remember who this jen chick is lol
calebturner2016 chapter 14 . 5/10
Awesome chapter buddy
Hope to see more soon
Death Fury chapter 14 . 5/10
Excellent chapter
marcelolimasanchez.ms chapter 14 . 5/10
Can you do today's chapter 15 of this story?
Gamelover41592 chapter 14 . 5/10
excellent work on this chapter
Bromega2477 chapter 14 . 5/10
Time to rip and tear!
Helljumper206 chapter 2 . 2/3
With Izuku being so young when having the super strong metal coating all his bones, it will surely stun his growth and for the rest of his life.