Reviews for Conflicting Interests
Davis's girl chapter 1 . 4/15/2001
Wow, very nice! Very interesting! I can't wait to see the sequel. I'm glad you made one otherwise I would've bugged you, hehehe. Anyway I really like it so far! I'm gonna go read the sequel right now, I'm so excited! ::shrieks in joy:: _
Smeegee-chan. not signed in chapter 1 . 12/21/2000
Wonderful! Very well written... and i just love Ken x Daisuke fics! Please do continue with this story and congratultions on the big 40!
Taty chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
That was beautiful!
Kay chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
SEQUEEELLLL! ::gasps:: Please? It's so good... I love it... poor Daisuke...
Sandiya chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
Definitely want more! _ It's a beautiful story...and it's about DAVIS! *giggles happily* Awesome work, please write the sequel!
kohikeku chapter 1 . 12/2/2000
CoffeeCake: A DAI FIC! yay! write more NOW or else! Dai: or else wut? CoffeeCake: or else... or else... GAH! shut up, you x.x
Ascot no miko chapter 1 . 12/2/2000
*waves back to Shannon L* Before I review, I just wanted to say something that I remembered- When I first started writing, you were all big in Ani-poetry! Now you're in Digimon too! Wait... you've been in digimon for quite a while... gomen ne, I'm sooooo dense! .;;; GREAT FIC, btw, and congrats on 40 fics! More where that came from, or your loyal fans will be let down!
DynoStretch chapter 1 . 12/2/2000
Woah... O.O That's deep. Good work!
Silver1 chapter 1 . 12/2/2000
No, no burning at the stake for my friend ShannonL (Silver puts away the marshmellows). That was a great story. Davis sure does have a lot going on in his life. This could be good grounds for a sequel. Congratulations on 40 fics! Keep up the great work.