Reviews for My Hero's Dragon Maid
Daoist Atlas chapter 20 . 9/12
thanks for the chapter
Zadenados chapter 11 . 9/9
I always thought that telling bakugo anything about getting powers was a stupid plot point. why does he deserve to know?
zzkaizer chapter 20 . 9/9
Oooh new chapter XD
Can’t wait for the next one :D
Keep up the excellent work XD
God of crossovers chapter 14 . 9/7
Oh god, I feel really bad for Shouta, having midnight as a mom might sound cool, but it’s going to be utter hell once he reaches dating age, and even worse once he gets a girlfriend
UnsanMusho chapter 12 . 9/7
Momo does make a good point, she did get one more vote than Tenya so maybe she should have been made the representative and Tenya the sub-representative. Although I would've liked for Izuku himself to man up and take charge of the trust given to him by those who voted for him.
DRAGONDAVE45 chapter 20 . 9/6
AWESOME LEMON, MY FRIEND!
DRAGONDAVE45 chapter 19 . 9/6
To quote Iago the parrot in Disney's original animated Aladdin: "I think I'm gonna have a heart-attack and die of NOT-surprise!" LOL!
Or-lan-do626 chapter 19 . 9/6
I see he fell into runt and claimed the hornest of his dragon mates Lucoa can now take off the kids gloves
1234andynguyen chapter 20 . 9/6
I wonder what gotta happen next
Nathair1 chapter 20 . 9/6
FANTASTIC CHAPTER

i agree, tohru LOVES having izuku's attention

looks like mineta is getting some karma

LOVED THE LEMON, who's next?
AbyssDragonslayer777 chapter 20 . 9/5
I really like your stories, but could you be willing to redo the chapter? Because 21 inches is ridiculous for Izuku, even if he is part dragon. I really don't like it when people overdo it with a male character's genitals. I'm still a fan of your stories.
54godamora chapter 19 . 9/5
That was totally wicked!
Is Ochaco going to be the next girl to join the harem?
FanSuperAnime chapter 20 . 9/5
Great chapter. In chapter 19 it was really very good, Tohru vs Nomu, I look forward to the next chapter and the beginning of the heroes competition.
CHRIS8477 chapter 20 . 9/5
AWESOME CHAPTER! Really enjoyed this chapter, and I can't wait for the next one! KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK!