Reviews for A Fairytale
Your writing amazes me! It gives me everything I want to read in just the right way. Please never stop writing for these two. If I may make a suggestion, would you consider writing a longer piece where a younger Rhett meets and has interactions with child Scarlett? I think it may have been you who wrote something like this in a short fic once, or maybe it was another gone with the wind writer, but I loved it! I would think more writers would pursue that, but I haven’t seen much at all. Wishing and hoping.
I think you have it right that being able to forgive is the key to any relationship worth having. Rhett had many flaws but that is his biggest one.
This was very poignant. I think you are right that one of the impediments to them being happy was Rhett's unforgiving character.
magnolia1717 chapter 1 . 5/12
*****.Thank you.
gumper chapter 1 . 5/10
Really interestIng and intriguing - the stream of consciousness style, mix of timeframes and dueling set of stories/facts surrounding the S&R relationship (one being the original and the other some fantasy re-do) are somewhat of an effort to digest but well worth it.
Kinderby chapter 1 . 5/10
This is a really interesting, fresh story. It's always nice to see Scarlett and Rhett end up together in a believable, deserved way, and I felt this was one. It was a little hard to follow at times, swinging back and forth between the timelines and the scenes, but it was enjoyable.