Reviews for Undertow
Martel chapter 1 . 8/10
Love it!
Rosie chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Ten years on and this fic still stays in my mind. Regardless of whether it gets another chapter or not, it's so well written that I will never forget it.
LegolassLove chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
I'm too lazy to sign in right now, but this is really good! I started it today and read all up to this chapter avidly. Are you still working on it?
Calicomary Mary Flint chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
Calico Mary Flint chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
Dude. This is awesome.
Rosie chapter 8 . 8/8/2009
This chapter really keeps the suspense high, I can't wait to find out what happens next.
IVIaedhros chapter 5 . 6/16/2008
Wow, that was screwed up...
IVIaedhros chapter 3 . 6/16/2008
Holy schnikes, OOC out the wazoo...interesting plot though, and I've always wanted to see Boromir better matched to Aragorn.
IVIaedhros chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
Rosie chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Even though it's been 4 years since this story was updated, it is still one of my favorites and I look forward to the day it (hopefully) gets another chapter.
Inez chapter 8 . 9/3/2006
This story is one of the most intriguing that I have read! The plot is just incredible. I'm just spellbound! Please continue the story!
sielge chapter 8 . 5/21/2006
It is a pity that you had not finished this one! You had here a good plot and a good writing style. I would like to see if Aragorn will prevail or if he will be overcome by the ring...

I hope that you will come and finish this one someday soon!...
HardlyFatal chapter 8 . 3/21/2004
What an amazing story! I'm spellbound, just spellbound. You've done an amazing job of characterizing Aragorn, Boromir, everyone! The dialogue is great, too, and the plot is so intriguing!
Thank you so much for a well-thought out tale! Eagerly awaiting more.
Alida-Fruit chapter 8 . 1/11/2004
Wow. Intense chapter. Aragorn is just going off the deep end in more then one way. He is becoming paranoid and irrational in the extreme. I don't think he could destory the one ring if he stood at the mouth of the Mountain of Doom now... and that is really not comforting since he still has weeks of travel through which the ring could twist him more before he has to destroy it. I feel really bad for Boromir and Legolas. He keeps exerting his power of them - making them preform tricks for his amusment. It is really disturbing. I wonder if Legolas was aware of Haldir and Orophin's arrival or not. I suppose he was tryign to take in a whole lot when they did arrive but still I am sure he will be glad of their help. Excellent chapter and I cannot wait for more.
As always,
Dragon's Lost Child chapter 8 . 12/3/2003
Ahh! why haven't you updated yet? It's been months and months and months and . . . I reviewed this back in September (under a different name) and I've been waiting for the next chapter of this forever! This is the 2nd best LOTR fic I've read on this site, and that is saying a LOT!
Need update. . .soon . . .
Blue Eyes