Reviews for The So Unknown
vicky324 chapter 16 . 10/9
Wait didn’t they say Quinn was under 18 and that’s why they couldn’t get plane tickets or check in at holiday inn?
Wow...
Nicely written
Love your stories soooo much! Will you write another?
Im not even suprised or sorry at this point️
Wow Quinn and Rachel are so stupip its depressing..
So in love with this
Ambsxo chapter 1 . 1/17
amazing story. one of the best i’ve read in a long time. the plot the dialogue the comedy the drama. just everything was perfect and i loved every second i spent reading this.
Sha22 chapter 17 . 12/30/2018
this is one hella good written story, you wrote a stunning plot, with enough drama and comedy. I really enjoy reading the dynamic between Rachel and Quinn. I want to read more about their journey next, and more of Shelby and Rachel too. Their, relationship here is much better written, and I like it.

kudos.

I hope you write a sequel to their next adventures.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/26/2018
Love everything you write! Please give us another fic!
miralinda chapter 17 . 11/6/2018
Hey there, Sorry for not replying on te other chapters but I had to put this story in the freezer after Rachel went in that house, was too scared to read for a while. Loved this story, though I wish we could have seen more of Rachel,Quinn and vinny.
DawnB chapter 17 . 10/29/2018
love it, I hope you continue this at some point, would like to see the family dinner with Shelby & Rachel talking to Shelby & her dads about Quinn
mythic-lionheart chapter 17 . 10/29/2018
I really enjoyed this story. Thank you for writing and sharing! It was one of my favorites. Look forward to whatever else you come up with!
Also I really liked how you made it your own. The back story and Rachel's dad and Shelby. I think my favorite written Shelby is yours :)
Spawn chapter 17 . 10/29/2018
I thoroughly enjoyed this story and am sad to see it end. I liked Shelby and Quinn's talk. They can understand each other in ways that someone who hasn't been through it can't. I'm glad that Quinn's Mom came through and called her. Quinn needed to know that someone was there for her. Judy's going to cave going to let Quinn keep the dog.

I like that Genesis. I have no doubt that she turned in the Skanks. The last thing she needed was to be caught up in their bs. She has skills and a chance for a future.

I thought the conversation between Rachel and Shelby was really good. After all of the secrets and lies, they needed to be completely honest with each other. I would love to see their bond and relationship grow if you decide to write a sequel.

You might want to change the status to completed so readers don't think it was left unfinished. Great job and thank you for sharing.
Forevergleek9615 chapter 17 . 10/29/2018
I’m going to be honest. At the beginning of this story, I loved it. I loved the tension, the cliffhangers and the sort of build up. But when they kissed it didn’t make sense. I’m a Faberry fan myself, but here it felt forced and their relationship didn’t establish to become a relationship. It all happened too fast and it’s a shame because I had high hopes for this story. I wish this story did go on further. The last few chapters didn’t make sense and I wish it did drag on. And also I wish the relationship beetween Rachel and her fathers had more drama and the same with Shelby. The last chapter still carries loose ends and maybe you left it like that in case you came back later and finish it compeltely, but I think the ending doesn’t make the story justice in what I thought would happen from the beginning of the story