Reviews for Tranquility
Lamica-Lee chapter 14 . 1/10/2005
wonderful, just wonderful! love the imagery. sat here all night and read this story. im hooked. cant wait to see an update on this, hope its soon. cant wait to see one for purgatory too. well keep up the awesome work, gotta get some sleep. ~Lamica
Lamica-Lee chapter 12 . 1/10/2005
ooh crouching tifa, hidden Zangan. i like i like! i will keep reading now.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/9/2005
This chapter is just so sad and the title is so appropriate. There's so much attention to detail.
E Lao Bah chapter 14 . 1/7/2005
noacat! this is gettin good. lol, update soon. i wanna read all tha way to the end!
Tacoma chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Just wanted to say this story is brilliant. Truly a gem among the FFVII fanfics and by far my favorite. In-depth and unique, yet a very accurate representation of Aeris (the true heroine of the game). You have mad skills, keep up the good work! :)
Tacoma chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
AngeLhearteD chapter 13 . 12/27/2004
I LOVE THIS!

*blushes for shouting like a moron* Uh, umm, hehheh, well, what, I do!

Brilliant and engaging, that's what this story is, that's what all your fics are! Absolute genius and a pleasure to read.

Update soon!

~'AngeLhearteD'~
Ardwynna chapter 13 . 12/23/2004
I really like this chapter. I don't think I've ever seen anyone look at the quiet Nibelheim side of Seph's period of growing insanity before and this was wonderful. The little details, the cat, the coat, Zack's problems with the weather, all add up to make such a calm picture that lent that fantastic last line even more impact than it would have by itself.

I LOVED this line: He really was a moron, but a likeable one.

That is just SO Zack. Dumb, but so cute and friendly you gotta love him anyway...I had a dog like that:P And Zack Brannigan...the similarity to another high-ranking idiot is almost too much. LOL, I hope Zack's not THAT stupid.

Great work all around! Thanks for a much appreciated break from the seasonal labor! :D
E Lao Bah chapter 12 . 12/13/2004
yay! an update on this story! ya did great! *winks once* o yea! *winks again* great! *winks another* okkie, my eye hurts. keep up tha good job!
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 12 . 12/11/2004
YAY! You're turning them out at a record pace here! I LOVED this chapter, though I've got to say I am so glad none of my training was ever this crazy. The rock ballet was lovely, had a very legendary 'crouching tiger' feel to it.

The scene between Seph and Tifa was wonderful too. So observant and very in character. (And the ribbon thing was so cute!) Ismeta was a very nice touch. I don't think a whole lot of imagination is necessary to be a writer because this life is interesting enough already. All you need to do is observe.
Sabriel41 chapter 11 . 6/25/2004
Noacat~

For your first shot at Tifa, you did very well... I especially enjoyed how you captured both her darker and lighter traits - and her relationship (of sorts) with Cloud was excellent. You make him a likeable character, which seems a little unusual these days - and all the more power to you for doing so!

Keep up the great work,

~Sabriel
Ledophole chapter 11 . 6/9/2004
PLEASE write more soon. I LUV well written Aeris & Sephorith stories, there are so FEW of them. Please continue soon!
Rachel chapter 11 . 6/1/2004
Hi. Yey. You updated. Unfortunately I briefly skimmed it. 'Cause I'm at school right now. And it was very descriptive. And not much plot. And I thought some of it was funny, but that's because I'm in a psycho mood. Such as the people thinking Shinra was great to send Seph. Or the story with Celes and Locke. -Cough cough- All right. Have to go. Il read and review it alter
cobalt dragonfly chapter 11 . 5/31/2004
Beautifully written, I love your interpretation of the characters. I was actually looking for the meaning of Tifa's name, and was disappointed that I couldn't find it anywhere, so you've done me a big favor by finding "Tifara." I just couldn't accept that one of my favorite characters might have a meaningless name...thanks!
SlowGraffiti chapter 3 . 5/31/2004
Why haven't I read this before? This is excellent. I'm only on chapter 2 so far but your writing is a true joy to read. I'm really looking forward to seeing where you head with this. Also, is the 5 gil milkshake and the retro-chic restaurant a pulp fiction reference? If so, great. ;)
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »