Reviews for Tranquility
LadyNaore chapter 11 . 5/30/2004
*applauds* Very nice! An excellent characterization of Tifa and very nice explanation of the parts of her life that the game doesn't describe much. I like! _ Keep up the great writing, this story has lots of potential!
AngeLhearteD chapter 11 . 5/30/2004
HEYA! I'm reading this story and like very much. Tifa is cool! Better than Aeiris *pulls face* but you describe both very very well. As usual lol. It's cute how you've portrayed Tifa and her dad's relationship lol.

Can I just add I'm kinda getting drawn to Sephiroth again. I wonder why? It can't be anything to do with the fact he's gorgeous, of course not. O_o

You rock Noa! How's lil Tama? Is he ready to move in with his new owner (me lol)

When you gonna update Angel Wings? *sniffles* I LOVE THAT STORY! Though you do give us something great to read in the intervals its just-I'm hooked on your writing!

Update update soon!

Loadza luv!

'AngeLhearteD'
Foxwolf chapter 5 . 5/29/2004
... Wow... o_O... I'm lost for words...
Sabriel41 chapter 10 . 5/18/2004
Noacat
I just wanted to drop a line to say how much I enjoyed "Tranquility" - you've got an excellent, definitely enviable way with your characters. The banter between Aeris and Reno throughout was top-notch and very natural; it's nice to see Aeris portrayed with some amount of spine. Reno's gift - the staff - was perfect. I always wondered how she picked it up, and I liked your explanation. Sephiroth and Tseng were also very well-written... love that could never exist is often that much sweeter. * Apologies. I'm a bit of a sap.
Keep up the excellent work - I'm looking forward to the Turks-fic!
Regards,
Sabriel.
elixds chapter 10 . 4/27/2004
I love how you portray Tseng, Aeris and Reno's relationship being close friends, family even XD It feels warm... And what'll happen to the fate that's written on Aeris and Sephy? MORE! XD
Akira Majere chapter 10 . 4/11/2004
I just read all the way to chapter 10 in one sitting! Wohoo, it made my Easter a better day. First off, marry me. I adore the way you write with giving the characters so well rounded personalities. Reno had me laughing, a lot. I love Reno too, a lot. As does Ardwynna. As does you. We need to start a club for him.
I also adore the conflict you gave Aerith with her choices in life, especially when she saw Sephiroth as a human. She even gave him sympathy and pity, despite him being the one who will kill her. It's really bittersweet, how they departed from one another.
As for Aerith's relationship with the Turks, it was very delightful and realistic. You did such a great job on this. Go you! Now I need to read the current chapter of 'In the Eye of the Storm'. You're a muse to me.
LadyNaore chapter 10 . 4/11/2004
I like _ Very very nice, I love how you portray Aeris! And I love how you made Tseng and Reno two of the more main characters. This is quite interesting and I can't wait until your next review :)
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 10 . 4/11/2004
You love writing about the Turks, and I definitely like reading about them. I hope that the new Turks story you mentioned will soon be available on this site; I want to see what you mean by 'will approximate Pulp Fiction' and 'the more human side of things'... _ This little pre-summary sounds interesting... and with your writing skills I don't have to worry about the final outcome, I guess.
Anyway, that was a very good chapter, as usual. You added bits of humour here and there to balance all the previous (and oncoming) angst... *shudders* ...which was very nice. Too bad I won't get any hugs or cookies from you. *grins sheepishly* Sometimes I'm not that good at American pop-culture references... _;
MizukoMidori chapter 10 . 4/11/2004
Wow! I love you! No one and I mean freaking no one writes for the Turks. The Turks, at least Reno, are my favorite characters. Except of course Aeris and Sephiroth. But Reno is definitely my favorite character in the entire game. I will be looking muchly forward to the Turk story.
This chapter was also very good, to get to the actual reveiw part of this. I liked how you portrayed Tseng. How you kept the buyist-ness about him when talking about Sephiroth, even when the Asianic Turk wasn't talking. It was very good. And I felt all sorry for Aeris.
And I love Reno. That part with him near the end made me crack up. That was great. Good fun. ALthough I found ONE mistake. Just one. When Tseng was talking to Aeris about Sephiroth you typed, "...favor by riding it of them" Riding, as in how you'd ride a horse. And I believe you meant ridding, as if you rid something of something. Yeah. -Points that out-
MizukoMidori chapter 6 . 4/8/2004
-Huggles Reno.- That's my boy. I luff him. This was a great chapter. I loved it. And you're right, Zack does have a small role, makes it easier to play around with his character and personality. I never liked him either. I love Reno. -GLomps- So far so good.
MizukoMidori chapter 3 . 4/7/2004
Heh. That was kinda cute. I like the whole Reno/Aeris thing. They actually kinda make a cute couple. At least the way you portrayed them. Or maybe I like it so much because I love Reno and anything to do with him. He is actually my favorite character in the game.
Anyway. I like this story so far. It's good. Nice and descriptive. And it has Reno. -Huggle- I havent' seen anything really wrong with it.
Ilvinaeda chapter 9 . 3/19/2004
It feels so odd reading this...it's almost as if the story was rewritten in some ways. Great piece...it should be a short story in itself. _ Anyway, that Aeris/Seph pairing, at least the way you put it, isn't so bad. It's actually thinkable, when you put it the way you do. Keep it going, if you can, and it'll be very interesting! The ball's started to roll...hope that block's been pulverized so you can keep writing!
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 9 . 3/18/2004
IT LIVES and I'm so HAPPY! No wonder your fic is on my favs list. My God, it's just perfect! Where'd you learn to write like that!
...Okay, I really can't find anything to criticise, so I'll just shut up. Update soon, please, 'cause it's an awesome piece of work!
Rodent chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Your story is one of the better ones I have read. Most of the R rated stories are pieces of crap, but yours was very well done, especially the golgotha chapter. Some inaccuracies though: sephiroth disappeared after the nibelheim incident, so there was no real way he could stroll right into Shinra without anyone saying anything, also Aeris said that the only place she could hear her mother or the planet was the church. Nothing really big though.
Just a tip: as a little touch you might want to add something about "Loveless" which is in the game supposedly a big play going on, you see signs everywhere after you blow up the mako reactor, and a lot of people in the slums are talking about it.
Add more please!
elixds chapter 9 . 3/12/2004
That was really beautiful, the way you potray Sephy's just amazing. Hmm...I sense angst, and it's great! Do continue, I love Sephy/Aer fics! ;)
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »