Reviews for Tranquility
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 2 . 4/4/2003
Wow, it's great, really. Aeris is not exactly my favorite FF girl, but I liked the first chapter - you write very, very well; I'm impressed (and jealous )! Quite admirably, you managed to keep her in character; in spite of her horrible dreams, she still smiles, but, fortunately, she's not too sweet or overly naive. Oh, and the second chapter was wonderful, at least in my opinion. Well... I like Reno and your descriptions of Sephy were just great. *fangirl giggle* Please, continue soon, I'd love to read more!

Btw, thanks for reviewing my stories, although it really puzzles me that such a fine author as you liked them...

lovexfool chapter 2 . 4/4/2003
I love the interactions between the spunky Aeris and the ever lecherous Reno. Sephy-sama adds even more intrigue. Do keep going.
The Highwaywoman chapter 2 . 4/3/2003
i'm not a fan of aeris, but this was lovely anyway :)
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
Very well written!

I loved Aeris' reaction to her dream and you captured her girlish vanity and determination pretty well. The interweaving of action and emotion while she was dressing and picking flowers was lovely. I really want to see how you develop any further encounters with Sephiroth. The last paragraph was a bit long, but as far as the technicalities go, that's the only little bump in the writing. Looking forward to more!
Chocobo Goddess chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
Well, very interesting beginning. The description of her dream is well-done. The end seems to be left open; do you plan to continue?

I hope this turns into an Aeris/Sephiroth. Of course, I *would*...

My only real criticism of the piece as a whole would be to see about breaking up those long paragraphs. It was easy to get lost in the middle of some, and there were places you could have made a new paragraph without interrupting the flow. If you're not sure how to do this, I would be very happy to help you out. _

Bottom line: I look forward to more. A very good piece.

Mimi Blossoms Aeris 15 chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
Wow this is a really good fic. It's so well-written.. the descriptions and everything... You've captured Aeris so well. You're a really talented writer. is there going to be more? i hope so. this is really good... )
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7