Reviews for The Merchant of Paris
Mayawrites chapter 4 . 9/19
So, this is the nth time I've read this story and honestly, it just never gets old! Gabriel's reactions, his mental monologues, and rants are just too funny! I've read the other two fics that come on after this one l, but I was just wondering: Would you consider another fic in the series? Another matchmaking scheme attempted by Gabe or maybe a collection of one shots featuring failed matchmaking attempts that just make him want to tear his own hair out? While Nathalie and the Gorilla are watching on in amused, bemusement?
TheOtherEvilTwin chapter 4 . 7/4
*dies of laughter* Wow, that was just hilarious. I really hadn't thought much of Gabriel's pov before reading your series, but your writing was so well done and believable! Great story! (And I love that Gabriel ships Adrienette)
Glimare chapter 4 . 6/22
LOL! I died laughing at this so much I just couldn't stop. Poor Gabriel! XD Lovely story. I need to haunt the rest of your works now. X3
marauderluverz chapter 4 . 6/20
I loved this whole thing so much!
rosebelikov.rosemalfoy.4ever chapter 4 . 6/13
I love this reality! so much fun
T'Lai chapter 4 . 6/13
I enjoy playing this reality. Even if it is crack. :) And I’m pretty sure the rest of us are happier with the longer stories. Good job!
Miraculerauslly chapter 4 . 6/9
I couldn’t stop myself from laughing at all the irony. This was precious.
SomeRandomPerson chapter 4 . 6/9
Well...at least hawkmoth won't have to worry about someone finding out his identity. I mean, hawkmoth—the hawkmoth, the one terrorizing Paris—giving LADYBUG and CHAT NOIR charity, when they are the main reason he doesn't have the miraculous. And, yes, ladybug did buy that wonderful hat. And yes, she is that wonderfully-talented-girl-you-want-your-son-to-marry. Oh, and your sons chat noir.

I love your work!
librosmysticos chapter 4 . 6/8
This was great I love all the ironies and omg the hat, its the best identifier yet these two are so oblivious I love it. Seeing Gabriel nudge his son in the right direction also gives me a lot of life
Newage416 chapter 4 . 5/28
I was curious, and my curiosity did not disappoint. I loved the silent shipping that Gabriel was doing throughout the story. You know, I can see this becoming an actual episode. Even the ending lines felt so much like the end scene in most episodes. Great work!
StarLilly Rose chapter 4 . 5/27
Oh this was great! Please do more of these type of stories!
yellow 14 chapter 4 . 5/27
Oh this is brilliant. The way it all played out was brilliant. Keep writing
Cyber Rogue chapter 4 . 5/23
Finally! Justice is swift and poor Gabriel does not know that his son is being pushed towards his nemesis. Ah, I love heroic Hawkmoth.
herald of the scourge chapter 4 . 5/22
loved it, amazingly written and hilarious, can't wait for the next one
leafgreenflower chapter 4 . 5/21
Oh, this is unfailingly brilliant. -applauds-