Reviews for Kittenette!
storyreader21 chapter 4 . 6/19
Hey, great story so far. Though I am wondering...Is Marinette going to stay a Kwami? I hope so, or even being able to switch between the two forms, with the Kwami form being primary. After all, the Plagg's magic may have dispersed, but she also had Tikki's which would cause unexpected side effects that could do either. And I've never seen a story with Marinette being a Kwami, and it not being a body swap, and I really like Marinette being a Kwami. Also if she does, I wonder if she is going to get her own Miraculous that someone can use with her as the Kwami, or will she not have one, or will she share miraculous with Plagg. Also I can just see an Akuma attack, Adrien calling to change, Marinette being closer, and getting sucked into the ring instead if you have Marinette and Plagg share a Miraculous. Really Really looking forward to the next chapter.
Demi clayton chapter 4 . 6/6
I think you should now rite more when you can as it is really good so for. Please and thank you.
Bleach power chapter 3 . 6/4
First of all,I wish you to have the greatest family of all,don't worry about posting a all deserve some time away,right?;)I know how streseful school can be,you just want it to end and when it does you do nothing(in my case).Relax and enjoy summer.I don't know why your mother graunded you but I hope it won't last long.
Z.Brite chapter 4 . 6/6
gasp! can she turn Adrian into chat nior!?
blossom555 chapter 4 . 6/6
oh good that was hilarious, also can Mari plz stay as a kawii tiny plag play for a while I want to see him go full on daddy car to cute kit mari.
wanderer02 chapter 4 . 6/6
this is great! i ove it
blackmailingqueen chapter 3 . 6/4
Don't worry too much. We're all willing to wait for however long it takes. Family comes first after all!
88eb chapter 3 . 6/4
Stay strong! I love your stories.
Ghest chapter 3 . 6/4
what were you grounded for?
Z.Brite chapter 3 . 6/4
hahaha, for some reason you remind me of Plagg.
Lavalilly chapter 2 . 6/3
how could you I wanted to see what will happen when she woke up.
#3!
guest chapter 1 . 5/15
3! 3! 3!
guest chapter 2 . 5/15
3!3!
emyy250 chapter 2 . 5/16
I think I've read this chapter before