Reviews for A Simple Assignment
Blueberry Babe chapter 10 . 9/9/2011
Thanks. Hope you can update again.
Mad-eye rocks chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Hmmm. Interesting idea. Mad-eye has always been one of my favorite characters, and there are just not enough stories about him, right? I've read stories where Sirius, Remus, and even Snape rescues him but i have never read one as unique as this. You write Moody's pov perfectly. Keep up the good work!
Birdgirl204 chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
Neville's mother's name is Alice.
Hahukum Konn chapter 10 . 3/6/2010
Sad to see the fic end here. It was a good look at Moody's past and how he's been influenced by it. :)
Hahukum Konn chapter 4 . 3/6/2010
I really liked this look at Mad-Eye's experiences and the effects upon him.
Hahukum Konn chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
A Mad-Eye centric fic! Cool :)

I like how Mad-Eye knows his medications, and the little details you throw in about them, showing where his experience comes from. :)
blklover chapter 10 . 9/5/2009
great story please keep up the good can't wait to find out what happen next please update soon please
Ileah chapter 10 . 8/17/2009
I like the story, but has it been abandoned? The last story updated was in '05, this one was '04 even. It has a very interesting style, I don't think I've ever read a fic that Moody was an influential character in. Here he's the MAIN character, maybe I just don't have a wide enough taste in fics, though.
Proof of Nothing chapter 10 . 8/7/2008
Please update! ) I like this story. )
Jan-AQ chapter 4 . 3/17/2008
Wow, what a cliff hanger! Great story so far! Really great job. :]
Jan-AQ chapter 3 . 3/16/2008
No, not Hedwig! Poor owl! Great chapter.
Jan-AQ chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
Great story so far! I love that it's Moody watching after Harry. LOL about the tub! i enjoyed the back story!
Serpent91 chapter 10 . 10/28/2007
Love this!
Kandra13 chapter 10 . 10/7/2007
wow, i really like this story, i cant wait for more. Hehe :D
Red Roses2 chapter 10 . 2/17/2007
I love Moody. I love this story. Harry's adorable. There are a few typos, but I can't remember which chapters those were in. *Shrugs* I understand why you don't like James, but everyone has their faults, as they have their good points. I thought you did a good job at portraying James. I can see James doing something like that, despite being a bit of a bully to Snape. Lily was good, too. Moody, excellent. Harry, great. I actually like Anastasio, but I did think that Sinistra was a female. Then again, I think I only think that because I could've sworn the article used for that teacher was "she", but I'm not sure. Going to have to check. Or it could be a different Sinistra who just happens to also be an astronomy teacher at Hogwarts. *Shrugs again* All in all, I can't wait until you update. But if Harry survives, I see him either becoming an Auror or a Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's just in Harry's nature, I believe. But to each their own.