Reviews for A Simple Assignment
witchgrl177 chapter 10 . 9/3/2006
I really hope you haven't abandoned this story because it's quite good and very unique
raditus chapter 10 . 8/19/2006
I loved your story very much. I especially loved the details to the emotions of the characters, as well as the character dialogue and interaction.
insanechildfanfic chapter 10 . 8/18/2006
this is great
Shadowface chapter 10 . 6/7/2006
Very good story! Please update again soon!

I love the flashbacks.
kirallie chapter 10 . 5/18/2006
Great story so far! Never read one like this before where Harry stays with Moody. Keep up the good work!
nativewildmage chapter 10 . 4/25/2006
Wow...that's all I have to say...wow. Amazing story, its so awesome. Update as soon as possible! I love the whole plot of the story. Its great, having Moody and Harry as friends. I always figured if they got to know eachother more, they'd be great friends. Please update as soon as possible!

Nativewildmage
nimbi chapter 10 . 3/30/2006
wow, i really like this story so far. youv done a great job on it. i would like to see an update, but i have a slight feeling that its been abandoned. btw, go billy joel!
BeaQue chapter 10 . 3/30/2006
Very cool story, but when will you updat?
Fancyfree chapter 10 . 3/28/2006
i really like this and i don't know why. it's good. please continue
CorvidaeTigris chapter 10 . 11/28/2005
This is very insightful and I like it a lot. However, there's one or two things I want to point out: I believe, but I'm not positive, that Frank's wife's name was Alice...I could be wrong. Also, is it true that Moody's a Slytherin? I'm not challenging it, just asking. Also, I'm just a little turned-off by your portrayal of Harry. Even if he is weak from illness and all, you've characterized him a lot younger than he is. And also, I have to argue with the idea that Gryffindors wouldn't make good aurors. I mean, c'mon, their characteristics of courage and loyalty and all that make them ideal for the job. Anyway, a thumpin good story so far.
Sylver-Star189 chapter 10 . 11/7/2005
awesome fic! Great angst and drama, I like how you brought in Alastor's past.

Keep writing, its great
rabid reader 2 chapter 10 . 8/8/2005
You were doing so well with your story... why did you decide to stop? This was a great story, the back story was intrigueing as well as entertaining, and the POV was unique. No one else has done what you have and I sincerely wish you would continue this story to its completion.
Lupiness chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
This is an excellent story, and well-done from the POV of Alastor "Mad Eye" Moody. You have brought out the sensitive side of Moody with conviction and merit. :). This is the only decent Moody fanfic I've seen on this site. This is definitely on my favorite stories list!

Again, well done.
Anon chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Wow, the best Moody fanfic I've seen to date! This was a beautifully written story, and I really got to like the way you wrote Moody's thoughts, and memories (especially of being in the trunk). Crouch was just plain evil! I didn't like that character whatsoever, and now you've made me dislike Crouch even more-but I digress! :D

One of a kind! 8/10
APS chapter 10 . 6/29/2005
grejt story,

keep upp the good work.

Added author/story to my Alert list.

Opinions are like assholes.

Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others. ;)
162 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »