Reviews for A Simple Assignment
rhia chapter 10 . 6/14/2005
an interesting take
wolfawaken chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
A excellent story! very much different from others and well written
Callie chapter 10 . 3/13/2005
This is the first fan fiction that I have read. It's very well written and I enjoyed it.
dark-fierfly chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
wow you can write moody very well and i can see that you did your homework to read the small deatails of the book to get a lot of information
deviatesellen chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
I happen to LOVE this story. Alastor Moody is horribly underappreciated. Your's is the first fic I've ever ready with Moody as one of the main characters. I love that you put his little flashbacks. Oh, and Hedwig is dead...too sad...
freedomandrights chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
this is a good story please continue
e000 chapter 10 . 6/30/2004
I haven't read any fics about Moody before, but I like this one! Are you going to have Mad-Eye train Harry or something because I think that would be really cool. I hope you update soon and that the chapters are longer!
Von chapter 10 . 6/28/2004
Hmm. I've always thought that being an Auror wasn't such a cool thing... It's it just like being a cop? Cooler, but still essentially a govenment-employed keeper of the peace? Besides, any paid ministry job for Harry would be a let down.

I'm glad I tripped over this again, will there ever be any more?
JulyFlame chapter 10 . 6/15/2004
Oh Wow. This is wonderful. Now you've got me wondering why Moody isn't a main character in many of the fics out there. Because of you, Moody has suddenly became more interesting to me.
freedomandrights chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
it's a cool story, has some real nice flow and a good plot contine with it
walker-of-the-shadow-path chapter 10 . 4/30/2004
Its interesting to find a fic focusing on Harrys relationship with Moody. I'm enjoying this one. Good work!
Faded-DreamsX2 chapter 10 . 4/29/2004
Wow, I have never read a Moody save Harry fanfic before, and I have to say...I LOVE it! It's awesome! Please update soon...please...please? I'll give ya a cookie. A nice big peanut butter cookie? Please?
Eirian Rhianu chapter 10 . 4/17/2004
great chapter! i really like how you develop all these obscure characters. it's very interesting. you have a wonderful imagination! please update soon...
Wiccan PussyKat chapter 10 . 4/16/2004
What a wonderful fic. Alastor Moody is a much underused character, and we rarely get to see what the man behind the magic eye is really like. You portray Mad-Eye as a, despite a gruff and ruthless exterior, kindly and sensitive old man, lost in thoughts of his own scarred past. An interesting approach, as we see both Moody and Harry bonding, and gradually helping each other to heal. I like the parallels between Harry's guilt over the Triwizard Tournament fiasco, and Moody's feeling of worthlessness over his vunerability and weakness during that time.
I adore Harry-abuse stories (of course) providing that they are well-written, and this one certainly is. You haven't overdone the mistreatment from his relatives, though perhaps you did underplay Dumbledore's reaction to it a bit.
I like how you've developed Sinastra, using a pretty faceless background canon figure, and giving him a personality, and links with Moody.
Will the Weasleys find out soon? I know that we probably won't see them for a while, in order for Harry and Alastor to get to know each other a bit more, but I still look forward to seeing them.
Well, toodles for now. I hope you update before too long.
*Blows out the candle*
Blessed Be,
PK
Wren Truesong chapter 10 . 4/15/2004
Hurrah! More of this!
The relationship between Alastor and Anastasio fascinates me; I can't quite pin it down, and I'm not really sure I want to. Somtimes one must admire beauty without attempting to understand it.
162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »