Reviews for What Is Revealed
Tamara chapter 5 . 6/9
Great chapter I loved it how you incorporated some of the new members into the story. I really love Valkyrie can’t wait to see how it pans out
Really great chapter! I love that Coulson gets another kid. It will make things a bit even now too. I can imagine Clint and Grant were starting to feel out numbered with so many sisters!
I would really like though for Grant to get into trouble again, with Clint this time, it would be interesting to see how Clint handles being the one to punish him.
Tamara chapter 4 . 6/3
Great chapter please update soon I can’t wait to see what happens with valkaryie and Natasha. I would love to see their relationship evolve into a familial mother daughter relationship.
Cascade Waters chapter 1 . 5/30
You know that I grin every time y'all put up a new chapter! I like that there've been some less expected developments lately.
Tamara chapter 3 . 5/26
Great chapter please update soon
Downey for President chapter 2 . 5/21
Could you put in some more Grant again? I liked those first stories :)
And maybe more Scott, because I like him too :D
Tamara chapter 2 . 5/19
Great chapter can’t wait to see what happens next with the black panther clan as well as the wedding
BigFan chapter 2 . 5/17
I have been following this serie for a long time and thought it was time to let you know how much I have enjoyed reading it.

Every time there is an update, it makes my day!

Thanks for the stories!
Tamara chapter 1 . 5/11
Great chapter can’t wait to see how you proceed with the 2 Peter Parker thing. Please update soon