Reviews for Unspeakable
Biancamanda16 chapter 1 . 11/24
Pobre Perla :'(
I loved the way you interrupted the scene with Pink and Pearl and when she silenced her. I also loved the idea of pearls being able to communicate unnoticed. Keep up the good work!
Yuki4869 aka Maja chapter 1 . 4/4
I like this fanfic.
Dragonsrule18 chapter 1 . 5/13/2018
This is amazing! Poor Pearl!

Honestly, I"m still conflicted on what to think about Rose/Pink. I think she did mean well, but made a huge mistake trying to solve everything the way she did and she should have never placed the gag order on Pearl.
gregorian12 chapter 1 . 5/9/2018
Interesting. This also make what happen at pink station much more nteresting cause i imagine both Yellow and blue's pearl (In gesture speak) to be gobsmacked to see a pearl they probably thought was more than likely corrupted.
iron maker2 chapter 1 . 5/9/2018
Yeah... Pink really underestimated the love her sisters have for her, and how they would actually react to her death.
Kraven the Hunter chapter 1 . 5/9/2018
Rose was a jerk. There, I said it.
Alter Ego chapter 1 . 5/9/2018
I just got caught up with the new episodes and this was a beautifully written piece to accompany it. I’m so conflicted when it comes to Rose and especially the gag order. Thank you for your wonderful writing, I love it- you are my all time favorite writer on this site. I hope you feel better 3
Amber chapter 1 . 5/9/2018
I love this SO MUCH! Its very descriptive and complex!
Larkfeather801 chapter 1 . 5/9/2018
Email: New story from Missie2
Me: YES!
But, seriously, this is amazing. I'm especially impressed by the descriptions of gesture-speak; it's such a cool idea and I'm glad you decided to build on it more.