Reviews for Death Parade of a Benevolent Overlord
retourzxczxczxc123123123 chapter 1 . 12/2
It was a very good story.
E chapter 9 . 11/6
Damn. This is really good and really dead. Compared to the sheer bulk of HP fanfics, there are very few that met my par, let alone exceed it.
I really like the narrative choices here and I appreciate how it's not the usual "haha, what if I vastly overestimate Harry Potter's strength relative to other fictional universes" bullshit. Very well thought out and the plot is cool.
Easy 7/10.

I await more, as always.
sarmadsadiq95 chapter 5 . 10/2
For some reason, the way the company Momonga created is, reminds me of the Arasaka Corporation from Cyberpunk but at least nicer to employees and people. Just a passing thought.
LordLucifer666 chapter 9 . 6/8
This needs more
candelariarojasguzman.125 chapter 1 . 5/19
Ya quiero ver las caras de los demás cuando se den cuenta que la niña no está en donde la dejaron XD Severus Snape de seguro será el primero en volverse loco
Visual Bliss chapter 8 . 4/18
So this is better than just going to Hogwarts during the triwizard tournament?
DracoKing30 chapter 9 . 4/17
Really love this story can't wait for new chapters
SnappingTurt3ls chapter 9 . 3/31
MOAR PLES
kukuhimanpr chapter 5 . 3/1
lord flying squirrel be smuggy when he sit on his Ultimae CEO chair while casually saying "stonks"
kukuhimanpr chapter 4 . 3/1
mastah! mastah! lucy calling lord flying squirrel with that title reminds me of the minions from the overlords game series (not maruyama's overlord)
Ten no shiroi akuma chapter 9 . 1/22
História parada?
overlord latino chapter 1 . 12/18/2021
aunque sea inútil espera el siguiente podría volver a leer de nuevo
Dremer1999 chapter 9 . 10/6/2021
Такую работу бросили эххх
drucifer000 chapter 9 . 9/25/2021
Man it's such a shame to find stories like this, with amazing potential, that just end up as one more deadfic.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/2/2021
This is a very good story, do you intend to update it? Or is it dead?