Reviews for Parasite Moon
great story
Ominae chapter 5 . 6/10/2005
Update please!
Ominae chapter 5 . 6/10/2005
Please update! It's a nice story, you hear?
Ominae chapter 4 . 6/10/2005
HE HE! Hentai idiot!
Ominae chapter 3 . 6/10/2005
OH! JP's in big, big trouble!
Ominae chapter 3 . 6/10/2005
OH! JP's in big, big trouble!
dragonmasterzynk chapter 5 . 4/4/2005
This story is great.. I've been waiting a while to see if you ever update it.. But so far nothing. If you do ever decide to update it let me know because i would like to read more about this story. Oh and could you by any chance know where i can find a good walkthrough for P.E. 2.
Xero Strike chapter 5 . 8/13/2004
very good however plutos bitch ass is anoying in just about every story were someone helps out an she tries ta kill em, so coulda like make here suffer in some way?
Wolf Goldeyes chapter 5 . 10/24/2003
Hey, like this story a bit. But need to correct on weapons, the M249 is a squad assault weapon that is more akin to a chain/machinge gun combo. It shoots the bullets in a spray. Just a technical correction. When you gonna update.
Frank chapter 4 . 6/8/2003
I do like this story, but why does Aya keep channeling the spirit of Genma Saotome? What's next, engaging JP for a bowl of rice, two pickles and a fish?
X5Zero chapter 2 . 5/1/2003
Parasite eve/sailormoon! I'm in love with this story :) More please!
QuiBears chapter 2 . 4/29/2003
cools - i like this so far hope to see more -

~peace out cub scout~
Jeremiah chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
Interesting idea. Never got into PE2, due to the massive change in game play. Should be interesting how the Sailors deal with the Mitochondria. Kinda late, so I'm not shure where, but I remember something about some words that were used wrong, like 'if' instead of 'it', kinda like you typed to fast. Proof-readers will help with that. Lookin' to see more.