Reviews for Trials of a Brave Heart
TudorRose1501 chapter 14 . 9/22
Love this story so far, can't wait for the romance...
Littlecosma001 chapter 39 . 9/21
Aw, Cedric is such a sweetie! I can help but raise an eyebrow at Molly, a BLUE sweater? *eyebrow wiggle* what is the meaning of this?
Anyway this was great and I can't wait to see what you'll write next :)
stephanielau chapter 39 . 9/20
What a romantic christmas. I love their kiss too.
tsukikami02 chapter 39 . 9/20
Another Christmas time for them. Harry got a Firebolt and Marnie got a fairy charm from Cedric. How cute!

Back at Hogwarts, Marnie had made some friends in the Hufflepuff through Cedric. Maybe Marnie will feel like how her mother the time when she's in Hufflepuff.

Finally the last part was so romantic! Marnie had her first kiss! In Christmas no less!

I can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the good work!
tsukikami02 chapter 13 . 9/19
It must be really hard for Marnie about her mother inside those dreams she's having.

Don't get discourage Marnie! I'm sure there must be a reason to it, your friends are right there to help you!

Her father's brother's name was Penn and he's in Hufflepuff. It's nice to know and I wonder if there will be some more flashbacks of the brothers together when they got the nickname "Hare Brothers". I would love to see it.
tsukikami02 chapter 19 . 9/19
Marnie really started to look more like a sister to the younger ones.

Going from Flint to a mountain troll was funny too.
tsukikami02 chapter 15 . 9/19
Continued to the New Year, it was really energetic for the whole family with the adults talking together while the kids dancing together.
Not to mention the twins gave Marnie a kiss and she gave a quick kiss to Ron was so cute! I love it.

Back at Hogwarts, in her dream part where she saw Fabion and Gideon who were Molly's older brothers got killed by the Death Eaters was definitely a nightmare and after she woke up then Fred comfort her as she cried was so dramatic!
tsukikami02 chapter 14 . 9/19
I always love winter season! Especially when you get to play in the snow or celebrating Christmas! The Weasley Christmas really are happy and enjoyable.
I'm so happy too!

It was really refreshing to see Marnie got close to the Weasley siblings, to Ginny was of course great being the only girls she befriended other than Luna Lovegood. Not to mention it was really cute in Ron's part.
tsukikami02 chapter 12 . 9/19
"Friends are more valuable than gold, hard to find and easy to lose".
That's what I learn more than anything just like love is, especially when making friends of the opposite gender. I started to think maybe Fred fell in love with Marnie at first sight even after he stood up to her when she was bullied by Marcus Flint and it's already obvious to me.

During the quidditch match,when Marnie was talking to Hagrid at the stands, Hagrid said Fang would love to see or play with Marnie. At that time I think Fang was a puppy or a adult?
tsukikami02 chapter 16 . 9/19
I was wondering whose eyes are looking at Marnie?
This is going to be interesting.
tsukikami02 chapter 11 . 9/19
Falling down the stairs is really painful but at least she manage to survive which helps calm me down if the fall is too serious.

The Headmaster's conversation with Marnie was soothing too and also the twins protectiveness.
tsukikami02 chapter 9 . 9/19
I'm happy the trio learn more about their family histories and this would really bond more together.
tsukikami02 chapter 8 . 9/19
The first magical creature Marnie encountered was a Clabbert.
It's too bad I didn't get to see some interaction between them even though Hagrid warned her of it's nature but it's still good though.

I'm glad Marnie and Fred settled things together after that all of the talk of Sirius Black, the mass murderer.
tsukikami02 chapter 38 . 9/13
As always, great work in this chapter. I agree from the review of stephanielau , may her future be bright like the sun.

Can't wait to see what happens next!
stephanielau chapter 38 . 9/13
Oooh! I'm getting really excited!
After reading the entire chapter, I'm now really curious what her career will be if she pass her OWL Exams.

I may have a few guesses from my thoughts. I hope her career will be just like in a magical fairy tale in the forest.

Anyways, I can't wait to see how when she meets Sirius Black of now.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »