Reviews for Trials of a Brave Heart
DramioneRape chapter 1 . 7/4
I just started this story and it is amazing.
It has everything that requires a story to be fantastic.
It's one of the best 'Harry Potter' fanfics I ever read.
I'll look forward to more of your writing, FrayGray!
xxJustBeingMexx chapter 21 . 6/26
Harry reuniting with his Joss, Remus and his Godmother was so sweet! Harry deserves a lovely Christmas and Marnie is an amazing sister. I can really feel the bond between them. I can’t wait to see him meet Luna!
xxJustBeingMexx chapter 18 . 6/18
I’m so pleased that Marnie and Harry are reunited! The twins (Fred especially) are so sweet and protective of Marnie. I can’t wait to see how this develops ;)
So I just started reading this story yesterday and it is amazing! I'm so surprised there are not enough reviews but don't worry I'll be recommending this story to my friends because I absolutely love it :)
Can't wait to see where this story goes
Love,
Annie
EviColt chapter 15 . 6/11
Oh my feels for Marnie. She’s seeing the past vividly. I kinda wonder if it’s because of the necklace since it’s enchanted and her mum was the last person before her to wear it. I’m loving the story so far and am super excited for the next update!
xxJustBeingMexx chapter 15 . 6/10
I’m so glad that Marnie told the rest of her friends about her mum. Hopefully the cause of her nightmares/visions of the past will be explained soon. I’m really interested in the link between her and her mother’s memories!
MyWritingMuse chapter 15 . 6/9
I absolutely love this storyIt's absolutely brilliant all the way around.
xxJustBeingMexx chapter 14 . 6/9
I love this so much! I can’t belive how few reviews there are, don’t be discouraged. You’re writing, plot and characterisation are brilliant. I can’t wait for the next update!
EviColt chapter 12 . 5/30
Awww this was such a sweet chapter. I love how you portray your characters and Marnie is seriously so wonderful. I am so excited for the next chapter whenever you update! Also, I hope you’re doing well, we always want our author to be good as well.
EviColt chapter 11 . 5/28
First and foremost, great transition from first person, to third to first again in this chapter! The fact that Marnie is such an emotional and loving person makes me happy, it’s nice to see her have such a loving and sweet personality, and the fact that she is vulnerable but trying to be stronger against Flint is wonderful. You’re doing great and I can’t wait to read your next chapter.
EviColt chapter 11 . 5/28
EviColt chapter 7 . 5/25
I so wasn’t expecting what happened with Lena! I honestly thought she had died, but it was cool to see that and it made my heart strings tug something fierce.
As for constructive criticism, there are some parts where you go from first person to third person in the same paragraph and it makes it slightly confusing, I just thought I would let you know because I seriously love this story so far and am excited to read more and go through this journey of your fanfic!
Moonlite 880 chapter 7 . 5/23
When they visited her mother I almost cried. I can't imagine what her father must feel when he sees her. I like that you addressed how she felt about her mother and the necklace was a nice touch. Can't wait for the next update!
Moonlite 880 chapter 5 . 5/18
Thank you for the updates! I think starting the year out with a prank by the girls was a good way to go. I think you have done a really good job bringing out the personalities of the original characters so far as well as building your character. Your character feels unique to me and you built her background beautifully! Keep up the good work!
Moonlite 880 chapter 3 . 5/15
Beautiful! Normally I kind of know whats coming next in a lot of the stories I have read but you keep suprising me! I love the pace you have set and l love the details you have put into the story. Thank you and please keep going!