Reviews for Betting on Love
Avril chapter 17 . 6/10
I enjoyed your stories a lot, my favorites were Breaking Rules and Dreams of Desteny, because in them you wrote a more mature side in the relationship between Lonnie and Jay.
Don't take it wrong, ... you would consider writing a story, one that shows more deeply a more mature relationship between Lonnie and Jay?, perhaps one with a higher rating. (M)
I really like your writing style, the scenes are always very beatiful and they convey a lot of feeling, I think you could give us an excellent story showing a more mature relationship (and why not a bit more sexy) between Lonnie and Jay (I I think they are excellent characters and you write them amazingly)
Again, please don't take this request wrong, but there are not many mature stories of them and you are a great writer.
I like all your stories :D
Avril chapter 17 . 6/3
Can I ask you a favor?
Please, please don't take it wrong, I see that the person who leaves you reviews in all your chapters of most of your stories is veroandlegolas, and she is a writer too and for the notes that she leaves in her history and some of her reviews it seems that you have a friendship with her, I see that many of Jonnie's writers aren't following their stories because it is confirmed that Lonnie will not be in D3 and it is a pity because they are a great couple !
You could support me so that at least she continues with her work, I love her story and I think Jacy is a great character that deserves more development.
Sorry, I know I would not have to ask for these in your stories but I don't have an account to send PM and if several readers get together we can continue enjoying great stories of Jonnie !
I really like your stories, thank you and sorry for this request :D
BillaB chapter 17 . 5/28
What did Mulan mean by Lonnie getting hurt again?
DragonEmperor999 chapter 17 . 5/28
Great fic
DragonEmperor999 chapter 16 . 5/28
Beautiful
Avril chapter 17 . 5/28
Excellent story, I love it a lot !
Sian is a great character and I really liked his love story with Ally, happy they could have been together again.
Jay and Lonnie are perfect together and a great future is waiting for them together.
Your stories about Lonnie and Jay are amazing, looking forward to your next stories: D
veroandlegolas chapter 17 . 5/28
This was a beautiful ending to an amazing story !
I loved the story of Sian and I really liked that he could fix things with Ally !
The talk between Mulan and Jay was very funny !
I love the relationship between Lonnie and Sian, these brothers love each other very much and their talks were always sweet and funny!
The moments between Jay and Lonnie, were perfect, sweet, romantic and funny! They are my favorite couple !
Thank you for these incredible stories, you are amazing!
Avril chapter 16 . 5/25
Please, please Sian has to fix things with Ally, he still loves her!
Ok Charming family, the kids are horrible, Cinderella would have to put her two children in their place, Chad and Charlotte are horrible and they deserve a good lesson !
Jay and Lonnie are perfect together, the part of Lonnie's bra and the tour group was very funny.
Please update soon, the talk between Jay and Shang will be very interesting :D
veroandlegolas chapter 16 . 5/25
Wowww a very beautiful chapter !
Thank you for telling us the story of Sian and Ally, they were so nice together, it broke my heart to know how because of Chad's sister they separated !
I hope that Sian can fix things with Ally, Shang's advice was beautiful, I hope he won't be so rude with Jay hahaha
The moments between Lonnie and Jay were perfect, sweet and romantic!
I can not wait to read the next chapter !
The story is amazing!
Owllover chapter 15 . 5/22
I’m not trying to cause mass panic, but Lonnie...I don’t honk she’s in Descendants 3...I say we start a protest! #WeWantLonnie! Who’s with me?!
Avril chapter 15 . 5/20
A single word to describe this story ... Amazing.
The last scene between Jay and Lonnie was the most beautiful and amazing of all the history.
Sian recovering Ally would be the only thing that would be missing in this story to be perfect.
Please update soon :D
DragonEmperor999 chapter 15 . 5/20
AWESOMENESS
veroandlegolas chapter 15 . 5/20
Woww I have no words to describe this chapter ... it was so PERFECT !
The encounter between Lonnie and Jay, the words of Shang for Jay, everything was very beautiful !
The reconcilation in the great wall was incredibly perfect!
I can not wait for the next chapter !
You are awesome!
Avril chapter 14 . 5/19
The story is getting more and more interesting.
The personal stories of the characters are very developed. The secondary love story of Sian and Ally is very interesting and original, congratulations for that!
Sian is helping Jay a lot, Jay has to help him get Ally back.
Jay is going to meet Lonnie's parents and try to get Lonnie back, this is going to get very interesting.
Please update soon :D