Reviews for Raiha Rescue Squad
Eternal Dumas chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I am amused. xD
yuki kawaii chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
wai, y0u've g0t a very nice st0ry here... s0, s0 cute... can't wait t0 read the next chappie... update s00n, 0kay? as i have 0bserved, y0ur reviews have even exceeded twice 0f y0ur qu0ta... hehe... anyway, d0n't mind me... ü

s0, nice descripti0ns... y0ur chappie's s0 l0ng but anyway, it never made me want t0 leave my seat until finished... hmm, is it t00 late if I send in my case? just w0ndering... i think it'd be c00l... and 0h, s0 nice t0 read my st0ry written by y0u (h0w m0re c0nfusing can I get?)

s0, whatever, i'll send an e-mail 0ne 0f these days... G0d bless... see ya ar0und... ü

~ yuki_kawaii_ü ~
Ayumi Uchiha chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
ei, ur cherie right? please add me in ur story! I wish that raiha will like me, please add just a little romance! _ i'll email u later!

Ja ne,

Ayu-chan
Kimi-chan3 chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Wow, that was well written! so, far, this is the best Flame of Recca fanfic that i've read! and it's really believable. Although, I do think Kurei is right. a rescue team won't click just like that, unless they saved someone really important like the prime minister or something. Add me in your story too! I'll email you later. keep up the good work! And, would Recca and the others appear here? not that I want them too, but I was wondering whatever happened to them.
win chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
well..looks like your story is so far so good:) its because im not feeling bored to read it..lets make another story about raiha neon and kurei(include kurenai,if thats possible)..and ill read and review it..
pinkpuruu chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
...WHE go joker~! Fun fanfic that was longer than I thought it'd be. (thank god I found your fanfic before I lost hope on all other FoR fanfics-the Mikagami and Fuuko fics are getting to me T_T)
Seravy chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
This is really cute! I had fun reading this! Keep it up!
kaoru-kun chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
ne~ your story is so funny.. since you got more than 5 review now, please continue...

p.s: this is the first time i wrote a review, so, if there is anything wrong,i'm so sorry..
Pakkizuki chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
Am I late? Anyway, this fic is soo funny! Tell Joker that Diet Foods don't ALL taste bad! (lol)
Kibi-chan chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Konnichiwa, Cherie donno! Kibi-chan des! Kibi-chan wants to say you are doing sugoi! Kibi-chan wants Raiha donno's team to do something for Kibi-chan, Kibi-chan writes e-mail already!

Ja ne!
Okashira Paige chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
This is really good, so I, Okashira Paige,(In true Minako from Sailor Moon fashion) hereby have a case for you to solve! I'm sending you an email as we speak!
KitSparrow chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
lol! you're right, it's great to see something _not_ To/Fuu... *sigh* *starting to regret posting her own fic in the same genre* I remember a time when those were _rare_...

anyway, this is really hilarious and refreshing. _ *starts plotting how to get into fic*
Hume chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
Hoo... that's freaky enough. Since I've read it already, it's not too surprising...

except the CASEFILE SUBMISSION!

Be sure to check your inbox for bombarding requests! And don't forget to read a nasty little request from Ata-sama! *laughs hysterically* *cough back gag* ahem...
taikoubou42 chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
Good story. I like how you characterize Joker, Raiha, and Neon the most. Please continue this story or I'll die of such sadness that would drown my heart in tainted tears of sadness and remorse. Don't ask. Smile, nod. Please do finish the next chapter. You're a great creative, and humerous writer.

~Debbie