Reviews for Entwined Destinies
Angel-Tenshi16 chapter 21 . 3/10
Please Update and where's Rin? Is she going to appear in the story? BTW I love your story
This is really good! Great idea having this Canon turned AU - What If Kagome met Sesshomaru First story. I loved it! And it's really unique. The only thing that is rather unbelievable is how strong Naraku is without the Shikon as I thought he derived not only most of his strength but his incarnations were made with the power of the jewel...but it's certainly action packed. Especially with the fake jewel and the 4 Lords after kuromiko & company. Your world has a lot more evils and a heck of a lot more powerful than the original canon lol.

I hope you're well and I know it's a longshot but I hope you'll finish this someday.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/19/2016
..and THAT'S why I prefer to read finished fanfics lol, I really enjoyed your story and was hoping beyond reason that it was completed. Alas! That is not the case.. Maybe one day? Well, I have been sick in bed all day, so thank you for the pleasant distraction.
Ondine de la Mer chapter 5 . 6/12/2016
I like what I've read of this story this far. I also agree with your use of romanji and comments on Jaken's character. I personally feel that his interaction with Rin made him far more likable and relatable.
SayonaraKuroi chapter 21 . 11/29/2014
Please Update!
Apples of Blood chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
Make her face blow up when she's mad! well not 'blow up', but make her cheeks puff out I mean. ll
( )
RunningManJunkie2015 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
"Girl you have the ball of four souls. Give it to me!" Pfft that would be freaking hilarious...lol :)
Skjalf Frost-Born chapter 21 . 10/27/2013
I've really enjoyed this so far, and cannot wait until the next chapter. I had been planning on doing a fic with this general idea of "What if Kagome met Sesshoumaru instead of Inuyasha", and this has only inspired me to get working on my own as soon as I'm done planning it halfway through.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 21 . 6/6/2013
More!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 17 . 6/6/2013
I am way blushing.
She looked sated. Fine!
Why couldn't she have just bathed in hot springs or something?
Sesshomaru you perv!
Wow.
He's a jerk.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 13 . 6/6/2013
Oooh!
I don't know why I put up with that stoic creep!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 9 . 6/5/2013