Reviews for Escaping Fate
ShayMonet chapter 10 . 8/9
Lol I knew it had to be Kai, it was so obvious to me.
Can’t wait to see what happens next!
DontSayno chapter 10 . 8/2
I'm really bummed there wasn't any biting going on with Damon and Elena, that said. I think Kai's "introduction" was off the chain! crazy! Genius !
What does he want
AngelIvySalvatore chapter 10 . 8/1
This story is so good at keeping me on my toes lol. I don't see how I never realized that it was Kai the whole time! I can't to see what screwed up debauchery he's planning.
amazing Aisha chapter 10 . 8/1
Interesting turn of events. Please update soon...
Update
ShayMonet chapter 9 . 7/25
Hells yeah, that was hot. Why wouldn’t they think Stefan was gonna somehow show his face unless they really don’t care but evidence has proved otherwise, this is gonna be a mess. I just love how lovey dovey and affectionate they are though, really loving this.
amazing Aisha chapter 9 . 7/20
I am so happy for Damon ...guy deserves every happiness in this world and they were so qute toghether and Damon kissing her in public is so hot ...please don't let ruin his happiness and update soon please...
AngelIvySalvatore chapter 9 . 7/20
IM SO HAPPY FOR THIS PROGRESS YES! also booooo Stefan. he's cancelled for whining all day long.
SammyJah chapter 8 . 7/18
I’ve really enjoyed this story so far. I like the way you have integrated canon components while staying with your own supernatural themes and twists.
AngelIvySalvatore chapter 8 . 7/17
Awww their so cute together!
DarkShipsSailHere chapter 8 . 7/17
Absolutely love it… You’ve been such a tease these past few chapters… Glad they were finally able to get together or whatever they are now... can’t wait for their conversation and more smut!
amazing Aisha chapter 8 . 7/17
Super hot and I am glad she broken up with Stefan...I like group meeting part too. Update soon ...
skyates26 chapter 1 . 7/12
I'm so sick of elena and get blaming damon it was her or her brother she never tried to see things from his view of they are going to be together let it happen. take elena off that high horse
AngelIvySalvatore chapter 7 . 7/11
oh Elena. her morality can sometimes be her biggest downfall. I'm very curious who these people are and what they are doing.