Reviews for Trails Of Cold Steel - Alex's Intervention
Vent-Zxa chapter 23 . 1/2/2021
After finishing Trail of Cold Steel, not going to lie, I was thinking of making a OC story, and some of the ideas I had was is exactly what you put in. The character is part-demon that have to ties with Erebonia and the Dark Age, he was born in Crossbell, he lost his mother and father, he fall in love with Emma and confess, and even knows the truth about her and Celine.

Some of the things you have here in this story is exactly what I had in mind. However the character's story about his past, along with the entire story would be entirely different.

I still feel like making the story, but you beat me to the punch. I didn't want you to think that I'm 'stealing your ideas.' Beside that, this is actually the best, yet first OC Trail of Cold Steel story I ever read.
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 9 . 5/25/2018
The only thing I liked about Nord in canon was that I could have Jusis in my main party so I'm not sure how I Feel about that...although it made sense here since Alisa and Gaius have story involved in Nord...I just don't care much for Gaius. (I'm a bit of a Jusis fangirl.)
speedkarate37 chapter 23 . 5/22/2018
Nice story and awesome cliffhanger. I am looking forward to the sequel! I am so ready.
9arm chapter 1 . 5/15/2018
I only know a little about trails of cold steel and the series it falls under (i.e. legend of heroes). But, from what I've seen, you are essentially retelling the story of the first trails of cold steel with the addition of your OC, Alex. Is this correct?
RedBurningDragon chapter 10 . 5/14/2018
So tbh kinda expect Alex to pull a Final Fury or Infernal Lord from the Tales series in one of these battles
PRemington900 chapter 1 . 5/12/2018
Now this is what I'm talking about. We need more Trails of Cold Steel fics in the fandom and who better to make that happen then the man the myth the legend himself. I always wondered how anyone could include an OC into the story and I'm looking forward to learning more about Alex and his love interest ;)