Reviews for Fire Emblem - Realms
tslsmokey chapter 18 . 4/3/2022
Well, I can see with absolute certain tea that I did not expect myself to be as enthralled as I currently am. I binged all the way up to here and find myself eagerly awaiting the next installment.

Though, simply because my thoughts tend to scatter easily, I honestly cannot help but wonder one thing. How would our favorite weapon collector/rift traveler react to this wondrous world? Of course this is also assuming Averill has dealt with him previously considering it’s a sidequest for a reason.

Regardless of my ramblings, I simply want to say you’ve done a magnificent job and I look forward to what’s next
Guest chapter 14 . 2/25/2022
Sooo when will the ascians barged in?
Varuna-Astra chapter 14 . 2/24/2022
I really enjoy reading this series so far! Love the interactions between the characters, they feel a bit more real to me ;D

Keep up the good work!
Vladmir chapter 11 . 2/13/2022
Ahhh I am HOOKED! This fic got me, I'm in deep. The crossover I didnt know I needed. Please continue I need to know how this CONTINUES! Will-they-wont-they Averill x Tiki? Was Veronica hearing voices a chekovs gun? Will my husbando Gauis make an appearance? I NEED ANSWERS.
Zabaniya chapter 11 . 2/13/2022
Man, I really tried to enjoy this story but i kinda found it to be pretty bland. While I like the setting on how it is set in the Fire Emblem Heroes, the main problem I have is just how uninteresting the main character is. Averill is just an adventurer who has nothing connecting him to the main story of Final Fantasy XIV. There was nothing interesting about this guy that really made it worthwhile in reading his adventure in this new world. And did I really try to find something interesting about him since I reached the latest chapter but still nothing.

I also kinda found his relationship between Tiki a little fast. Really wished that he was talking more with the other characters.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/6/2022
Is he post heavensward or stormblood WOL? either way he is pretty for a WOL.
Barticus chapter 2 . 11/6/2018
This is dope. I never expected to find a FF14 fic on here. Please don't give up on it!
May Ravenstaff chapter 5 . 6/5/2018
I’d say this is the best chapter so far! Keep it up!
May Ravenstaff chapter 4 . 5/27/2018
My man Sain! He better turn up again, I love that man
Red Server chapter 5 . 5/24/2018
the falchion "was forged by Naga from one of her own fangs along with the Binding Shield, in case mankind ever needed to defend itself from dragons, and was placed in the Fane of Raman with the Shield and Tiki, her newly-born daughter. In the year 498, during the fifth year of Medeus's reign of terror on the world, the hero Anri traveled to the Ice Dragon's Temple under the guidance of Gotoh to obtain the blade, and used it to kill Medeus and end the Dolhr empire." it wasnt forged specifically to fight the fell dragon just rogue dragons in general.
May Ravenstaff chapter 3 . 5/19/2018
I enjoy the dynamic between Tiki and Averill! They play off each other well and make for enjoyable reading.

Also you had me fooled for how many FE games you’ve played! Figured you for a hardcore fan for how you had Tiki down to a T. If you have any FE questions, feel free to use me as a resource
May Ravenstaff chapter 2 . 5/16/2018
Damn, you’re writing quick. I can’t keep up! That being said, I do like this pacing. It’s quick, and that’s good
017Bluefield chapter 1 . 5/15/2018
Wow, I'd half-expected Rooks to hurl an Earth expletive in there somewhere. You've gotten his fish-out-of-water sitch down pat.
May Ravenstaff chapter 1 . 5/13/2018
Saw your forum post!

I know nothing about FFXIV. That being said, I rather enjoyed this! At least for the moment you’re leaning on the FE side, so I can follow this pretty easily.

Solid writing too. I appreciatevthe way you handle descriptions in keeping them brief but still informative. Well done!