Reviews for Reincarnation
Z-ARC34 chapter 5 . 11/18
I like we're this is going maybe Naruto can change the Rabbit Goddess. Please update.
EldritchAnon chapter 5 . 4/18
So, uh... Updates anytime soon?
HonestOutlaw chapter 5 . 2/24
Please update
IceNastuXD chapter 1 . 7/30/2019
Why are your stories so good? Please find time to finish some of these you’re one of the few people on here who made me decide to start working on my own story
tiago.dbz69511 chapter 5 . 5/27/2019
Increíble e interesante historia, por favor continúa
TheGuyWhoReviews chapter 5 . 5/26/2019
If Shisui dies, please give naruo his sharingan
JaphetSkie chapter 5 . 5/7/2019
UPDAEYT PLAESS!
Speaker of Heresies chapter 5 . 4/29/2019
You got a good direction with this, though i suggest to make the otsutsuki less op in respect to those like shisui who is regarded as one of the fastest people alive
Kknd2 chapter 5 . 4/16/2019
Well this is interesting indeed. Also so sweet it'd rot my teeth if the warmth wasn't already melting them.

I really do like the setup you have going here. Things have clearly derailed a while back and naturally we don't know why or how much, because this is about Kaguya and Naruto more than ninja geopolitics. But that just makes the hints we do get about the situation more tantalizing. To have someone actively working to derail Zetsu's goal really is spinning things in fascinating directions.

But what's gonna keep me on tender hooks for more is the bits we get with Shisui, Naruto and Kaguya getting family time.
SixStringBass chapter 5 . 4/7/2019
Okay this story is by far one of my favorites out of all that you have written so far. It's elegantly out together, I can see MAAAAAAAAAAANY different paths you can take with it, it's HEAVILY original even if you want to incorporate some canon fodder (I just came up with that, I dunno if someone else has but I'm sticking to it since that is GOLD XD) in it. Please work more with this story at your earliest convenience. If you would like some help as well I IMPLORE you to ask me as I may have some ideas in stock.
ArcaneArts chapter 5 . 2/20/2019
Now I'm hooked, I finished this story within a day, and I absolutely love it. You're a specially talented writer. Update soon!
TaXxGamerZ chapter 5 . 1/22/2019
Estuvo genial espero y sigas escribiendo esta historia.
Meazm chapter 5 . 1/13/2019
We need more! Please update fast!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/1/2018
This fanfic is great so far the character development is going well. Looking forward to the academy arc keep up the great work.
Have a Little Feith chapter 5 . 11/15/2018
This last chapter was so cute I actually started crying a little. They’re definitely manly happy tears, though. I definitely look forward to the next chapter, or even chapters, and I hope this updates soon, or even quickly enough so as to not decrease the quality of this wholesome story. I’m loving it so far.