Reviews for Fire Emblem Heroes: Muspell Edition?
Will you put Lute in the next chapter and make her seem OP?
RoBlu321 chapter 7 . 7/4
Mmmmh.. okay, I'm still having troubles understanding very well a story like this that considers the stats and many other things from the game, I mean, I know you explained me why you did this like this but when this is not an anime, it is harder for me, but don't worry.
Faith, hope and love.. honestly, the only one I would have is love.
Somebody higher than Naga?, I feel too much curiosity about it, what kind of being can be higher than Naga in this universe?, an alien?.. just kidding :v
Maybe the best about this chapter is that you're adding more creatures to Fire Emblem Heroes universe, I miss the monsters from Sacred Stones and the Risen in this stories.
Are you taking the Kraken from Final Fantasy 1?, I guess the answer is gonna be a no but, if that was the case you could put in the story parodies of the four fiends, Chaos wouldn't be there of course, but it would be cool see a Marilita, a Tiamant and a Lich.
And26169 chapter 6 . 6/20
Great job, friend. I'm hooked already. I also really like the way you write Kyren as a "villain" who actually has good motivations. They sort of remind me of Killmonger from Black Panther in that regard.
Asarus King chapter 4 . 5/28
I am loving the story and I am hopefull to read more.
My thoughts on the Islam part: hey men is your story and MC do what you want with them
RoBlu321 chapter 4 . 5/28
Well, that's right, nobody is able to predict any possible detail, that's we call azar.
I wasn't expecting that kind of scenes with Camus, while for me he seemed to be very nationalistic, or at least that's what I've seen, in part because I've not finished Marth's games yet.. those scenes are pretty interesting and I guess that's more accurate about how he actually is than what heroes showed me.
That Surtr appearently is more... kind?.. cool... wait.. that's a Nilf's word! spare my life!.
Don't pay attention to bashing reviews.. we both know that being politically correct only messes up everything.
Bropower125 chapter 3 . 5/19
This is beginning to get more interesting. I can't wait to see how this pans out in the end
Getting lots of goku black vibes that's awesome
Bropower125 chapter 2 . 5/14
Seems promising, I hope to see more chapters in the future
RoBlu321 chapter 2 . 5/14
Is that tactic of using water and a rock on fire inspired by something?, like a book for example?.
Je, I don't know if English and Japanese people call the revenge cicle only like that, but here we say: Ojo por ojo, diente por diente (Eye for eye, teeth for teeth).
Kingdom of líes... damn how I didn't think that name before?.
Well, lets hope you get more followers carnal (bro).
RoBlu321 chapter 1 . 5/12
So.. Kyren?.. is ren something that means.. don't know.. shadow or evil?, or it is just invented?..
I guess if my Kiran was evil he would have called himself Draven (the one who emerges from the shadows), instead of Kiran (Ray of light).
I understood the reference to Bills/Beerus :v
To destroy our universe?, I mean, I know it's a parody and all that but.. isn't that just... impossible for them?.
So.. Askr has his own tactician too... mmmhh.. who is he/she?..
Well this is good just don't make him a gary stu and make him summon villians accross fire emblem series