Reviews for Spider-man Unleashed
Mikkel123 chapter 20 . 8/8
Just to let you know ff PURGEING nsfw Stories from the website
... some Spider-Man fans just make no sense at all... It's hard to consider anyone who actually likes this piece of shit a genuine fan of the character.

I noticed one person in the reviews saying stuff along the lines of preferring this over the "childish, chatterbox Spooderman" treating the character as though this is how he should've been.

No. This is horrendous and frankly, I find it difficult to imagine this poser as Pete. Almost as difficult to imagine some of these desperate losers who lack any ounce of self-confidence as fans of Spider-Man.

As a piece of fanfiction, it's ehh~ mid. As a piece of fanfiction about Spider-Man, "this is... the biggest pile of dog shit-"
Anons Vile Anus chapter 1 . 5/25
Look, I’m all down for Peter saying fuck it, beating up flash, and getting reperations for the, honestly, insidious treatment by most residents. But, an enormous but, did you really have to go with the whole “iamverybadass” motorcycle and leather jacket routine? It’s way overplayed and ooc. Yes, I know this whole thing is somewhat ooc but honestly all the above things he did feels perfectly fair. You could’ve done the taking Liz on a date way better. I want Peter to just enjoy life for once but maaaan c,mon…
This is a great story, and very well written, so please don't drop it and update soon.
ethan.lukkar chapter 20 . 3/30
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon
gohsean93 chapter 20 . 3/20
please don't abandon the story! this is great
Drag7 chapter 2 . 3/13
The only properly competent Peter Parker I’ve come across and it’s in a smutty story. Not that I mind but I do find it hilarious.
Drag7 chapter 1 . 3/13
Holy shit this version of Spiderman blows the standard crappy childish chatterbox Spooderman out of the water. I’m stoked already.
Axccel chapter 6 . 3/7
Moral of the chapter: Mary Jane dates guys for their looks and doesn’t care how good a guy is if he doesn’t wow her immediately. She also is a gold-digger but doesn’t want to be treated like one.

And women really do tend to be bad drivers.
Axccel chapter 2 . 3/7
“That I deserve” no. Her physical and mental abuses are NOT deserved.
Randomguy0110100100110 chapter 20 . 2/20
Finally.

And PC you really are acting as A PC
Brawler883 chapter 20 . 1/30
Very excited for what i assume is an upcoming threesome between MJ and Felicia. I hope Gwen eventually gets thrown into the mix.
elrios1999 chapter 20 . 1/17
Que buena historiaojalaaa se actualice pronto
bastidaswilliam2005 chapter 11 . 1/8
You can give her the bulture suit or a verdion of it
PC chapter 1 . 1/2
This is cheesy as fuck. God, I didn't know the Spider-Man Fandom was so starved of content THIS would be the top fic. From the tacky leather jacket and motorcycle "Badass" trope. All around too legitimately cringeworthy to even get hard to. 0/10 boners. - PC

The equivalent to a whore with HIV - IGN(For some reason?)