Reviews for Nicole's Official Unofficial Season Five
Thank you so much for writing this! I loved it! I am going to miss this show. I know it sounds weird to say this about a television show but I really needed closure. It would be nice if we could have at least gotten a short season (maybe 6 episodes) to give the show a proper ending for the fans that stuck with the show for 4 seasons. I will now consider this story as my ending. Thank you again!
tmtcltb chapter 10 . 9/27
This was exactly the way things should have gone. Of course Paige and Walter needed to be back together but I really like that Flo and Sly worked things out as well. Thank you for posting this wonderful story!
Margaret Gautier chapter 10 . 9/15
I loved the story, the thrilling, action episode, and most of all, I liked Scorpion team became a family. Well done.
Joan123 chapter 10 . 9/17
I'm not sure I buy how Florence makes sense of her feelings for Walter and how they disappeared the moment he became available (Did he, though? He wasn't intersted in her that way anyway, whether he was dating someone or not). But since its neat and it opens the road for Fly without Sylvester feeling like a consolation price, I love it anyway!
I'm so glad to see the team reunited. I'm sorry it took them so long but better late than never!
A great story, thank you for sharing it with us!
dcd28 chapter 10 . 9/16
Thanks again for all your efforts to keep the Scorpion story & these characters alive & most importantly, to continue the story beyond the horrible, contrived ending the showrunners gave us. Your writing is much appreciated!
Northangerescapee chapter 10 . 9/15
Thank you! I love that you finished this story with Ralph, Walter and Paige acknowledging that they are, first of all, a family.
Marie chapter 10 . 9/15
Really great end chapter love is the one thing worth fighting for
Hope you will keep on writting because i really love your stories
franxine bobo chapter 10 . 9/14
is there really an end to true love i think not im sure all you writers have a lot of srory ideas and i look forward to reading all of them
ScorplinginTraining chapter 10 . 9/14
Oh, the feels! First off, I love the actual, true open communication (read: it's about frickin' time) between Waige! Yay! They have a lotta work to do, but who doesn't? And being together is worth it.

Then Fly finally, finally hashing out where they are and where they'd like to go. I thought Flo's difficulty expressing herself was very true to her character. In a lot of ways she's season 1 Walter. Maybe end of Season 1 now. But this gave me hope for them. I think they both needed the help realizing they're worthy. And it's great you brought them to this point.

Then Ralph bear hugging Walter! My heart! Loved the beautiful family scene on the plane. Fade to black. Now THAT'S how you end a series. Damn it!
deborah.beatty chapter 10 . 9/14
We'll done, Nicole. All wrapped up and very satisfying. Thank you.
Earnie chapter 10 . 9/14
Great Ending to a awesome story I hope you will continue to write stories for Scorpion they don't have to be long muti chapter stories like this one and Conflicts short one shot stories would be fine to give a glimpse in Walter and Paige's life after getting back together
Jas chapter 9 . 9/11
Only just started scorpion last month but i quickly fell in love. So grateful for all your stories to help keep the show alive. Loving this season five and cant wait to read the others
Lycanthrokeith chapter 9 . 9/10
I'm really loving this. It's eased the pain of having the series end the way it did. Looking forward to the conclusion!
Margaret Gautier chapter 9 . 9/3
Just finished chapter 9, It was exciting, and thrilling. . this team together, and write some more thrilling nail bitting episode. Looking forward to Paige, and Walter renewing their love,marriage, and Ralphj enjoying family life. Slyvester and Florence belong together,they deserve love. Happy and Toby mow adopting, the little boy from the fire.
Margaret Gautier chapter 8 . 9/3
Oh my gosh, what an had that mission, written so well. The details, problems they were facing, solutions, the WHOLE team came up with was nail bitting, exciting, and a thriller. You are a capable writter! Now on to chapter 9