Reviews for Things you cannot leave behind
themadmartian chapter 1 . 12/6/2023
This was an awesome story and a believable ending for someone who had gone through so much trauma and heartache.
I'll add this to my story favorites.
0))
kaskazi117 chapter 1 . 10/31/2023
This is incredible.
You made me cry.
Thank you.
PaleFeed chapter 1 . 10/3/2023
its an alright story the whole obliviation thing makes no practical sense
jomsaengi45 chapter 1 . 2/28/2023
good one
Zandaino-Nova-Ari chapter 1 . 8/5/2022
This was like trying to read a fever dream. Is everyone telepathic in this universe or something? I’m normally all for AU stories but this was definitely past the limit. 3/10
Chewybar chapter 1 . 7/9/2022
I... my heartstrings have been grabbed, twisted and torn to their limit, but only just so. Well done
archangel7431 chapter 1 . 7/4/2022
Truly beautiful
JustAMoron chapter 1 . 6/20/2022
My god this is well written
MasterOfDeath7 chapter 1 . 5/17/2022
Wtf...

I am so conflicted right now. I am glad that Harry finds happiness, even if it isn't real. And then Daphne... I want Harry to go back to Daphne so they can be together but at the same time, it is so much better that Harry forgets.

Damn, I hate these emotional one-shots - Dearest Fleur, You Meet In Paris, this... but I just can't stop looking for more of similar quality.
tieflin chapter 1 . 4/30/2022
Fucking hell! This was really good but damn does it hurt. Really well written but I'm gonna go curl into a ball and cry now, thanks.
SuperReader3000 chapter 1 . 3/15/2022
Damn this was heavy and poignant. It’sa great read with a sad but realistic ending.
Apprentice3506 chapter 1 . 11/22/2021
Dark, but beautiful
Made me cry so many times
Amazing fic, keep writing.

- Apprentice
Canuto-90 chapter 1 . 10/22/2021
Fuckin devastating. It's a really well done piece but it hurts XD

Cheers
TheDesertFox12 chapter 1 . 10/18/2021
Brilliant, powerful, and emotional story! One of the most powerful and emotional pieces I have ever read, and only the second work of literature to ever bring me to tears. A masterful work of art and literature and one of the best stories I have ever read. I hope you continue to write masterpieces such as these and that more people come to enjoy this masterwork.
hk78833 chapter 1 . 9/27/2021
it reminds me little bit of 'Vanilla Sky' !