Reviews for I'll Hold You in My Arms
wingedthing chapter 1 . 6/21
Hi, this was a sweet interlude. Of course Hermione would have some lasting effects of her experiences with Bellatrix, and it's interesting when an author explores them. I think your portrayed her terror and her shame well, without cheapening her ordeal. I also enjoyed the way you conveyed the closeness of this relationship, and emphasized the importance of trust in this particular scenario. It was heart-warming. There were a couple of jarring grammatical errors, for example 'whose' instead of 'who's' but overall I was impressed with your writing style.

I think you'd be a great addition to an website I write at: it's a magic school in Colorado for original characters, created and written by authors like yourself, and we have the opportunity to write and develop our students from first through to seventh year by interacting with other characters, attending classes, etc. You should check us out at rmimagic . com, or there's a link on my profile. We are currently accepting applications from new authors. Keep writing!
TheLestrangeMistress chapter 1 . 6/3
I like how mature Ron is when he tells Hermione that she's not a coward, but just someone who went through a terrible thing and needs time to recover. I also think that Hermione's recovery from the events of Malfoy Manor are often overlooked in fanfiction and it's nice to see someone portray it realistically rather than glossing over it, or missing it out completely.
HermionePotter1989 chapter 1 . 5/30
Oh my goodness this was too sweet and made me tear up slightly. Very well written well done :)
ember chapter 1 . 5/30
This is so damn cute!
Neakco chapter 1 . 5/28
You kept them both very much in character and managed to write a Ron/Hermione story that I didnt hate. It was sweet and showed a lighter view of the dark side to fighting a war as children. If you want to increase the impact than go a little darker with details on the nightmares or the trauma, but for just a glimpse this was well done.
SparkyGurly227 chapter 1 . 5/13
That was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Well done
lun27 chapter 1 . 5/13
Ron is sooo sweet, I like how they pour their hearts out and the detail of why Ron ran away. It was only mentioned very briefly in the books and deserves more attention. It proves how important Hermione is to him :')

Incredible that you wrote it this fast! Great job!
Very lovely story
Ayesha Altugle chapter 1 . 5/12
I loved it! Way to go teammate! 3 Go Wasps! This made me tear up.
DaughteroftheOneTrueKing chapter 1 . 5/12
This is beautiful, great job Amy! I think you did great, amazing job getting it in so quickly. 40 minutes, that's quite amazing!
banzi chapter 1 . 5/12
Enjoyed your story.
Briar Rose the Awoken Maiden chapter 1 . 5/12
Sad and sweet. I love it!
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 1 . 5/12
Tears, dude. I have tears in my eyes because of this. I love it! This is so cute and serious and UGH I love it. Good job.

The Younger Half of AshesGleamandGlow