Reviews for Divided we fall
Nearing Midnight chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
I'm not logged in, sorry.
This is a wonderful story! I found my way to your profile through your awesome PotC stories, and now I'm hooked onto this story. It's been years, but please, update?
Marigold Cotton chapter 10 . 10/10/2009
Hullo! It's been a very long time and I hope that you are doing well and enjoying life! I was going through my favourite story list tonight and remembered this one right away and really enjoyed reading it again. Any chance of my poking you into finishing it, lol! I am very anxious to see how it ends!
ohfuckthis chapter 10 . 2/6/2007

You really do a great job of portraying the characters well and incorporating both the movie and the book!

Marblez chapter 10 . 5/15/2004
very good, very very good. keep it a goin
Tiannstnocfm chapter 10 . 4/14/2004
I love this story! It's on my favorite story list! I've been waiting half a year for the next chapter! *sobs* Where is it? I want to see what happens to Aragorn! And Pippin...Are you continuing this? Please say yes! If not, e-mail me, PLEASE! PLEASE UPDATE! _
hell-whim chapter 10 . 3/29/2004
I do hope that you're planning on continuing this sometimes soon! I read this story a few months ago, and I thought it was so wonderful! I really loved Little Brother.
Joslin chapter 10 . 2/9/2004
Great Story Keep Writing
Toria chapter 10 . 9/13/2003
aww, wow, this is really good! i can't wait for more, please update soon!
alydhe chapter 10 . 9/1/2003
utterly adorable. please, please write more.
Kriss Kay chapter 10 . 8/26/2003
You know, i don't know whether to laugh or cry. Some of the parts makes me feel that my eyes have been replaced by waterfalls, and other times it makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside... anyways, update soon! :)
Robin Gurl chapter 10 . 8/21/2003

Write more soon!

Those flash backs are soo cute! Poor Pippin, keep the torture up. XD I'm loving it!

Aiko-chan chapter 10 . 8/5/2003
that whole last flashback bit at the end was beyond sweet. i would've jumped up from my seat, pranced around, and squealed a bit, but my sister would have thought i'd lost my mind, so i didn't. la, pippin is such a dear.

oh yes, he's such a dear... poor thing, poor thing. you're not worthless, love! you're important and precious and we love you! oh aragorn, wake up so pippin doesn't have to go through this turmoil anymore... please... let it all be well.
Aiko-chan chapter 9 . 8/5/2003
ooh, a flashback for legolas. a delightful change, though i must say i love my hobbits best. legolas's leap from the cliff was... i don't know. something of a bittersweet farewell that didn't go through. odd, and oddly beautiful, in a poetic and half-crazed way. if that makes any sense at all.

less angst here, hurrah! though i'm simply dying to know what's happening with my dear hobbits... listen to gimli and get back to them, i think i just might pop if i don't find out soon.
Aiko-chan chapter 7 . 8/5/2003
oh merry... merry... merry merry merry. my heart is breaking for you, to be sure. would that i could comfort you, but only your pippin could do that now.

"How he could be in a room full of his best friends and family, or alone with Estella, and he would feel as lonely as if he were the last person in the world. Because Pippin had left him." - indeed. they're just not the same, one without the other. **sigh**

wait... lightheartedness to come? and a speedy reunion, i hope. oh, do let it come soon!
Aiko-chan chapter 6 . 8/5/2003
**twitch twitch** **cry**

okay, okay, enough already. **sniffle** i mean, it's really gone on too long... poor darling, his merry is nowhere to be found, nor sam, nor anyone, he doesn't know that frodo's safe, and aragorn... oh aragorn, speak to us!

cunien, i'll give you a second chance to redeem yourself... but i mean it, there had better be a nice happy ending or i'm going to sob all over the place!...