Reviews for Over The River
CJaMes12 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I really like this.
Capt.Cow chapter 3 . 4/17/2004
Isn't this fun, not only can I adore your LXG fics I can now read stargate ones too! Great story!
Shakia chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
I don't know if I've reviewed this already *can't remember* But this is definatley tied with my favorite Stargate storie Absulutley wonderful and great idea! Wonderful discription and acting of characters. I like how you didn't really kill Daniel too *hugs storie and flees*
rhia chapter 3 . 11/2/2003
you had me crying, I am very impressed.
Celtic Knot chapter 3 . 9/6/2003
Cool. Thanks for saving Daniel!
Scimitarmoon chapter 3 . 9/6/2003
all i can say is...wow! and *gasp*.
Scimitarmoon chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
wow. This is brilliant! Is has to be one of the best SG stories I've read; and it is very touching!

regards,

the pilot.

ps. Who DOESN'T love daniel and trip! they rule.
Nixa Jane chapter 3 . 8/29/2003
Woo hoo! A happy ending. ) Wonderful job-and a very cool explanation. I think the wormholes do only go one way, ;) but who cares? This is what I wanted to happen during Fire and Water. I always thought Daniel seemed the kind of person who would show up at his own funeral.
greatunironic chapter 3 . 8/28/2003
Yeah! Daniel's alive! Yippity! That was lovely, I really liked it. Good job! Cheers.
Gallifreyan Ginger chapter 2 . 8/10/2003
You killed Danny! Even worse you had Jack kill Danny! Wha! I want a happy ending...I hate seeing Danny die...hurt is ok because he gets hurt so much but dead...*sniff*...bring him back...pweeze
pelusilla chapter 2 . 8/9/2003
I want Daniel alive!

But I liked it, anyway
Infinity Fire chapter 2 . 8/4/2003
Gosh NO! You can't leave it there! You MUST continue! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?

Ahem, anyway, now that I'm done begging. I thoroughly enjoyed this little ficcie. You do a wonderful job writing them (stargate fanfictions).

Can't wait for you to update this one! I'll keep checking...
Celtic Knot chapter 2 . 7/29/2003
No! Daniel can't die! ::cries hysterically::

Well done.
Themis chapter 2 . 7/22/2003
A third part ? Yes ! Of course ! Don't let Danny dead ! And poor Jack, so guilty...So please, free them ! ;-))
cinder126 chapter 2 . 7/21/2003
awesome story. I do hope there is more plleeaassee. That would be awesome maybe they could find Daniel alive or find out why its just an island what happened to the people.