Reviews for Family is Family
Reese123 chapter 3 . 6/9
This story is an absolutely amazing story I was just wondering when will the next chapter be updated I would really like to read it
Vampireking40 chapter 3 . 11/10/2019
Another few chapters would be great. It is a very good story so far.
Angelique Cheung chapter 1 . 10/12/2018
This is a great story. I am high functioning and I have a twin sister with Classic Autism. This story is very relatable and accurate.
TwilightEverlastingly chapter 3 . 8/14/2018
I really enjoy your writing style. I started to read your other stories because of Common Troubles as I had been reading her first two and when she said you were continuing it I was glad. I enjoy this one seeing Harry as Autistic, you see I have Aspergers. I wasn't diagnosed till about 6 or 7 years old. I am now 31 years old. I find reading stories about others on the spectrum helps me to not only better understand it but myself. There are days I wonder more about this thing that is part of me.
creativesm75 chapter 3 . 7/18/2018
Very good. Quite accurate.
geekymom chapter 3 . 6/20/2018
Great story. My son was diagnosed with Asperger's when he was in 2nd grade. He ended up being his class president his senior year. He is a cook at a local restaurant and out on his own. I am very proud to be his mother.
Rasi10 chapter 3 . 5/26/2018
Nice
Guest chapter 2 . 5/19/2018
Little note: mindfulness isn’t about “clearing the mind.” It’s more about noticing the mind. Dan Harris, author of 10% Happier, likens it to standing under a waterfall of your thoughts. You’re not supposed to clear your mind but focus on your breathing and notice when you drift into thought and then return to your breathing (or some other focal point.)
Rasi10 chapter 2 . 5/17/2018
Cool
JamesTKent chapter 1 . 5/15/2018
It will be interesting to see how this develops. How does Ron know about Harry's fortune in this timeline?