Reviews for Melodies of the Threads
mm-chan chapter 7 . 7/18/2018
This was so sweet and cute! A perfect end to this collection of stories. Your characterization is spot on and it's easy to get sucked into the emotions the characters are feeling. Thank you for writing this. You rock!
mm-chan chapter 1 . 7/13/2018
An addition to my review: I'm using Fanfiction app which often eats out some words and smileys in reviews for some reason? The words that seem to have disappeared were...with fellow Kankuro lovers. This story deserves..." Just wanted to clear that out because my review looked kinda weird on that part LOL
mm-chan chapter 6 . 7/13/2018
The way you write is beautiful and I admire how you're able to put so much emotions in your stories without using too many words. In chapter 3 I loved how you drew a full circle by describing Kankuro's life from toddler to oldie. In chapter 2 your portrayal of Baki and Kankuro's relationship warmed my heart. I love how you portray these characters, they're so full of life and they are whole. In chapter 6 I laughed when I imagined Gaara's lack of acting skills. I'm not very good at giving detailed feedback or something like that, but please know that you're amazing and skilled and should definitely keep on writing! Thank you for these chapters and for sharing them with fellow K story deserves more love and support because this is a rare gem which are nowadays hard to find in this site.