Reviews for Dragonkin
FFVIIGirlX chapter 28 . 11/23/2013
Okay, I admit, before I read this story I wasn't much of a JasonxBilly pairing fan. Though I ignored that originally cause this story really caught my interest. I stayed up all night, well actually it took me only a few hours to finish all the chapters you currently have for this story, but I did nothing else but read and cheered and laughed and wanted to strangle quite a lot of people or in Tommy's words, butt heads and more to the point, really, really, really, love this story! And added another pairing to my lists of likes. Have a digital cookie! Which I hope you get what that means on here.
Spyridon chapter 28 . 4/5/2013
Wait! What? That's it?

Man I wanted more of an epilogue, especially into the repercussions following Cestro's death and the fact that the Dragons kicked the ass of the Hafarr.

Too bad we'll never know the sex of Jason's and Billy's kid. I love the fact that you hinted that Jason and not Billy as the pregnant one. Of course, hope that's Jason's medical condition. I had a random though hit me: was that the purpose of the internal rearrangement of Jason's organs? O.o

And I'm assuming this story is completed considering the status shows WIP and not Complete.

I'm so rec'cing this along with your other story!
GreenEyedGazer chapter 27 . 2/8/2012
Love it. when ever i need to smile i re-read this. wish there was more about jason and billy going to space and the child
PernDragonrider chapter 28 . 9/21/2011
I know this review is probably a long time behind when everything was written, but I've just discovered it on the site. I was looking for some good PR fan fic to read and decided to revisit a favorite author - you. I found Dragonkin and I've read from 'cover to cover' as it were.

What I discovered inside was delightful, action packed, wonderfully done and I think my roommates are debating on calling the men with the white jackets to come and take me away because I'm still laughing at the ending - even after it's 10 minutes later since I finished reading it.

Kudos for the wonderful tale and thank you so much for the delightful entertainment. I truly loved this and it gave me a much needed laugh for the day. (dang it still chuckling over the ending here.)

Again kudos for such a wonderful tale and super envious that my muses and imagination doesn't run in the same vein.

Pern
Hackthecatboy chapter 28 . 1/9/2011
OMG Grate story just have to say i have read many of your works and love them all keep up the grate work and i hope you continue the interdenominational saga
GreenEyedGazer chapter 28 . 8/5/2010
Loved it, cant really say anything more than that.
Ghostwriter chapter 28 . 7/9/2009
Oh, man! Don't tell me JASON'S pregnant! That would be too funny! Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Shanethewritter chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
WTF man, you might as well call it "brokeback Mountain rangers"
DarkWaterTiger chapter 28 . 6/20/2007
i loved this story, and if ur going to keep on with it, it can't wait for the next chapter
ZSlyth chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
just want to let you know that i love this story!
TsubasaCaligrapher chapter 28 . 7/5/2006
Hahaha ! Funny and fabulous ending ! I can't believe I read the whole thing in one day ! It was so great ! No complaints here, just hope you make another great piece soon !
Nate chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Holy cow... this has got to be the best peice of slashy-fanfic I have ever read. It totally turned me on to the whole idea of Billy/Jason. And it even seems to me to be the case that, you must be the only person on the internet who writes these two together. (Cause I've actually never seen anyone else write these two as a couple, BTW, you know of anyone else who actually has?). For me, one of the more neat asspects of this was the "Psudo- Wonder Woman-ish" Changling thing going on, loved that. I actually felt for Billy and Jason. And believe me, feeling for anyone in a fanfiction is a rare thing for me. I also liked how other characters re;ationships were give face time as well, good going there. Before I go, I just had one question... Part number 28, The Gigantic Space Kablooey, is that it for this story, or will there ever be more? I found my self being disapointed that it was over. Again, great job.!
falcon242 chapter 6 . 4/7/2006
Dang it! I was loving this story, why did it have to have such a plot-twist?
Feline Feral chapter 28 . 8/25/2005
Oh man, that last chapter was so hilarious at the end. I was totally not expecting that, I am so glad I wasn't drinking anything when I got that far. This entire story was amazing. I luved. I found it on another site and almost didn't get to read the end. That site ended it at like 20 or something, then I remember I read some of it here. I hope you're not going to end it right here. I so want to see what happens with Jason and the girls too but mosly Jason. hehe. Totally rocking story!

_

Rosalie
Jackamiah Meaney chapter 28 . 7/4/2005
Oh my! That last was totally unexpected. And very, very funny. *attempts to smother snickers*. I know I said I'd go read The Pride...but I just couldn't help myself. .

I love the humor, and the way everybody kinda worked out? It was amazing. I'm definitely going to reread this one sometime. A totally fantastic story. Ugh, thunder, and thus the computer must be turned off. As soon as I have a chance, I swear I'll be reading.

~much love~