Reviews for Adrift in Time and Skyward Bound
Arcmelos chapter 20 . 10/11
Hey, hope everything is okay or at least on the up! I for one will definitely be sticking around until the end of the story and as usual an amazing chapter like always! Keep up the great work!
Dragon Tamer chapter 13 . 10/4
Chapter 13: OH YEA! LINK'S GONNA WHOOP THAT BASTARD'S ASS SO HARD FOR STEALING HIS PRINCESS! WHOOOOOO BOY I'M PUMPED! This is an awesome series!
Dragon Tamer chapter 11 . 10/3
Chapter 11: Ok, fricken amazing with the Link and Tullin conversation I loved it!
Dragon Tamer chapter 10 . 9/30
Just saying I don't mind explicit content at all! Add as much as you want and I'll keep reviewing! ;)
Dragon Tamer chapter 9 . 9/30
Chapter nine
Wow... U r such a good writer!:D
Dragon Tamer chapter 8 . 9/20
THIS IS SO DEPRESSING! I mean, the part at the end with the monsters and the waist holding and the hands and the monsters, that was pretty cute. But seriously, this better stop getting sad! Ur making me cry! (At least the storyline is)
Dragon Tamer chapter 7 . 9/20
Oooohhhhh! They are getting some sexy time together! Ohhhh! Okay dokey, let's see what we have, Zelink (check!) a bed (check!) and wine? Get on they snazzy music, cuz they'll be making a baby in no time!
Dragon Tamer chapter 6 . 9/20
Weeeeeeeeell... Hmmm... Yup! I'm still in love with this series!
Dragon Tamer chapter 5 . 9/20
On my gosh, Zelda got drunk... I'm so surprised that she wasn't like, "Link! Let's make love!" Dear Goddess, I'm getting into my inappropriate side of the day, eh? Well, I love the storyline! Keep it up I'm lovin' this series!
Dragon Tamer chapter 4 . 9/20
Zelda is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo lucky to have Link!
Dragon Tamer chapter 3 . 9/20
Omg! Best one yet! Like how Link and Zelda accidentally had sex omg, I couldn't stop laughing after that!
Dragon Tamer chapter 2 . 9/20
Holy Majora! This fan fic is so good I just can't even say how cute your making Link and Zelda's love life! I'm dying its so cute and romantic and funny! \./
Dragon Tamer chapter 1 . 9/20
Oh my gosh best BotW fanfic EVER! Than Hylia that your a Zelink shipped and the ending, just, fabulous! I'm in love with this fan fiction just like Link is in Love with the princess!
Zelink forever! .
Dragon Tamer
YoungKommie chapter 19 . 9/12
Are you sure you didn't write smut with a long backstory.