Reviews for Immortal
Alex Cadwell chapter 1 . 2/8
That is so sad...But I LOVED it! Keep writing, your good!
poor Yami T_T
Hovinarri chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I don't know, really. I don't like Puzzleshipping, but this I had to read. :3

That was so sad. So, so, very sad. And you didn't even give it much hope of ever getting any better.

Good job. :')
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
so saaaaad!(tears)
zAnimeLoverz chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
well, you made me cry at least, and I don't think I can sleep tonight either

poor Yami! ( *cries so much eyes start hurting*
YuugisGirl chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
/sobing-wailing-clinging-crying-huging-loving-hating-obsessing-sobing-tears-faving-/
accallia chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
So sad! Sweet though
YamiYugi100 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
*sobbing,sobbing,sobbing,sobbing,stillsobbing,stillsobbing* Wah! I'm reading too many of these things! But it was still well written... sniffle
Child You Are Hell Bent chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
I don't know what your friends& Girlfriend say but that was amazing... Poor Yami and Yugi I can totally see that happening! this was so deep. I don't normally like song fics but this one fit so perfectly. it just seemed to flow. The ending was wonderful so sad I actually cried and trust me that takes effort! Keep up the great work!
ravanwolf chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
sad but not bad. It's just like yami to do something like that _
Rainbrat chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
That was pure genius! My god, this reminded me to the end of At Worlds End, how Will could only see Elizabeth once every ten years. I though the saddest part was when Yami found out that he'd live for all eternity without Yugi there and he could never be with him.

Well done...I nearly started crying.

-Serenitysfaith
tsuki107 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
i loved it, it was so heartbreaking. Then i reread it while playing the song, it almost made me cry!

favs
FanficCritic chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
it was really good and sad
Catch The Ghost chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
This story... It's too perfect... I acctualy played the song while reading, and It seened even better. I thinks it's a beautiful story.
Zephra85 chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
... Oh god, that was so sad! I got teary-eyed during the flashback where Yami cut his wrists. How horrible... I love the visuals, the display of emotion is really detailed. This was essentionally a great fic, but... so sad... (sniffles)

Zephra85
wicked schmoness chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
I read this while listening to My Immortal and I'm still crying.