Reviews for Immortal
Alex Cadwell chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
That is so sad...But I LOVED it! Keep writing, your good!
poor Yami T_T
Hovinarri chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I don't know, really. I don't like Puzzleshipping, but this I had to read. :3

That was so sad. So, so, very sad. And you didn't even give it much hope of ever getting any better.

Good job. :')
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
so saaaaad!(tears)
zAnimeLoverz chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
well, you made me cry at least, and I don't think I can sleep tonight either

poor Yami! ( *cries so much eyes start hurting*
YuugisGirl chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
accallia chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
So sad! Sweet though
YamiYugi100 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
*sobbing,sobbing,sobbing,sobbing,stillsobbing,stillsobbing* Wah! I'm reading too many of these things! But it was still well written... sniffle
Child You Are Hell Bent chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
I don't know what your friends& Girlfriend say but that was amazing... Poor Yami and Yugi I can totally see that happening! this was so deep. I don't normally like song fics but this one fit so perfectly. it just seemed to flow. The ending was wonderful so sad I actually cried and trust me that takes effort! Keep up the great work!
ravanwolf chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
sad but not bad. It's just like yami to do something like that _
Rainbrat chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
That was pure genius! My god, this reminded me to the end of At Worlds End, how Will could only see Elizabeth once every ten years. I though the saddest part was when Yami found out that he'd live for all eternity without Yugi there and he could never be with him.

Well done...I nearly started crying.

Tsuki107 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
i loved it, it was so heartbreaking. Then i reread it while playing the song, it almost made me cry!

FanficCritic chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
it was really good and sad
Catch The Ghost chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
This story... It's too perfect... I acctualy played the song while reading, and It seened even better. I thinks it's a beautiful story.
Zephra85 chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
... Oh god, that was so sad! I got teary-eyed during the flashback where Yami cut his wrists. How horrible... I love the visuals, the display of emotion is really detailed. This was essentionally a great fic, but... so sad... (sniffles)

wicked schmoness chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
I read this while listening to My Immortal and I'm still crying.