Reviews for A Ghostly Overlord
Hellstorm80 chapter 5 . 21h
Well if you're looking for things to steal, there's always "The Laughing Dragon".
It's a "Jade" Dragon in the DC universe that's thought to be cursed, all it's owners dying early deaths.
In actuality it's made of Kryptonite and it was the low level radiation killing the owners before their time.
Joker steals it at one point and takes it to Lex Luthor.
timijaf chapter 4 . 7/29
timijaf chapter 3 . 6/6
timijaf chapter 2 . 5/29
HateReborn27 chapter 1 . 5/14
did danny learn to shapeshift ? I am asking this beacuse I can't recall any danny phantom character with brow eyes that turn green. That and you did not mention any other character in the story selection underneath the story description. Thank you for this nice story.
PhantomGoat13 chapter 1 . 5/14
For those who read these reviews this the author, I just wanted to reply to the guest reviewer Matt who was wondering why I put a 2 instead of a 1. This is telling what Evil Overlord rule I am using for a prompt, they are taken from the list made by Peter Anspach. You can find the list simply seaching google for Evil Overlord list and it pops up very near the top. This story will use these rules as a main foundation for chapter prompts, but there will be times when I get an idea and just have to do it even if the rules are out of order. I may also write a drabble that is not based off a rule from the list and I just felt like writing something different!
Matt chapter 1 . 5/13
I think you accidently put a 2 instead of a 1.
SLiMJimmyNastics chapter 1 . 5/13
Cool concept. Can’t wait to see more.
Davidscrazy234 chapter 1 . 5/13
Looks good so far who will Danny be with?