Reviews for Evanescence
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
nice fanfic
pottohipamus chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
So, I knew going into this story that it wasn't complete and that it hadn't been updated in nine years. Given that, it is of course highly likely that the author has long since moved on and may never see this message. But, just in case... I've enjoyed your story thus far and would be tickled if you did decide to finish it. Your characters are believable and relatable, you do nice things with the English language.
And kudos to Cat for throwing those boundaries to the wind. It was a nice thought, good intentions and all, but very believable for two people whose psyches are connected to hang propriety in the face of their undeniable attraction.
Miravisu chapter 7 . 12/16/2010
Wonderful combo of devious Malfoy, poetry and chakra business. Here's hoping there'll be more chapters :)
Elizzza chapter 7 . 9/7/2010
I have just read your story and I find it sad that you finished writing it in 2003. I sincerely hope that was due only to a writer's block and nothing more serious.

If it was only a writer's block stopping you from continuing, maybe if you read through it now, after - what is it, almost seven years? - maybe the will to write will come back? I certainly hope so. The story is certainly worth it.
Karen Bristow chapter 7 . 7/27/2010
So to all appearances this has been abandoned. 7 years is a long time. I wonder if you are still writing fanfic and if you could be coaxed into going on with this one. It is way to good to be left unfinished.
watin77 chapter 7 . 4/9/2010
damn! this is such a captivating story! i can't tell if this has been abandoned or if you decided to end it there, but just didn't mark it as 'complete' either way-it's going on favorites. /though/ if you ever decide to continue it i would be a fervent reader!
Liddl15 chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
Ahh, I liked this one very much...

I'll have to go and check whether there's a sequel... i hope so...

thx,

Lydia
ZukoLuver chapter 7 . 11/27/2007
oh what a pity that this story is abandoned! I really really liked it, more than any fic i've read in a while. Please continue! If you want any help inspiration-wise, feel free to message or email me. I'd hate to see another good story thrown into the scrap heap.

xoxo

ZL
Missy chapter 7 . 10/20/2007
I have to say this is my very favorite Hermione/Snape fanfiction of the many I've read, and usually I only peruse the very smutty kind. Incidentally, it's the first I've felt was worthy to even review. I enjoyed how Snape stayed in character as much as is possible with this kind of unlikely pairing (and by that, I mean Snape paired with ANYONE). And I see this note about a well rounded critique and the only one I can think of would be to turn the damn rating into NC-17 and let them go at it. Awesome job!
sbrande chapter 7 . 10/8/2007
Oh NO! It looks as though another fantastic fic has been abandoned. I was really getting into this too. Please email me at:

and let me know if you will be writing some more.

PLEASE!

Cheers, Sonia :)
Chrl268 chapter 7 . 2/24/2007
That was so good, i love the story, will there be anymore? i know that it is about um 4 yrss since you last posted but hey, i'm hoping! its really good! please?
Nienna Telrunya chapter 7 . 10/23/2006
Fabulous, really. I must beg you to keep writing . This story is just so intreguing! And I desperately wish to know *what next*. It's just . . . well, I'm not sure how to describe the literary excitement your writing has inspired . . . so what more can be said by fabulous . . . writing, characterizations, knowledge (your Latin is quite good) and so on!
LoveSnape chapter 7 . 10/2/2006
oh! its so adorable and lol! their little feud made me laugh... X) so, im now itching for chapter 8! how long do i have to wait! _ again, i have nothing to contradict, nothing to "constructively critisize" (lol). again, ur fabulous and i lov u.

:D

-Saff
LoveSnape chapter 6 . 10/2/2006
e! _ I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YOU ARE SO SO SO SO SO SO *FABULOUS!*

love,

SAFF
LoveSnape chapter 5 . 10/2/2006
the passion is rising! this whole shared emotions dealy is really compelling! i love this fic so so much! except all the evanescence everywhere...*shudder*... sorry, i just don't much like them... oh! i just cant wait to read on! if i had constructive critisism, id give it; but i dont! its so fabulous! i wouldn't change a thing! YAY Cat!

Kudos!