Reviews for Chorus
Shnika123 chapter 15 . 2/22
I rarely comment on story's but this one's an exsepshion it was Amazing the way that you told the story and nun of the characters sound like an oc at all they sound like there from the show and the way that you presented them and explained points on the story didn't seem like they were just thrown I there for fun as well as the fact that all the logic I this follows all the logic rule for the Steven universe universe so bravo I'm glad that you wrote this and that I got to read it
Guest chapter 15 . 11/28/2018
Thanks for sharing this story with us. Your depiction of pearls and home world's culture is my favorite, thanks again for sharing your hobby and gift with us.
Starchild chapter 15 . 11/26/2018
“Those little blue cubes...”
SSSHHHH****TTTT! I am BAWLING, that hit me so hard.
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I look forward to reading more of your writings.
sia Morgan chapter 15 . 11/26/2018
Please do a story of the aftermath of what happened to pewrl as she heals and maybe the pov I'd the crystal gems learning about the spike in pearl and what happen s when it's activated and generally the past about pearls and what they are used for aka slave stuff. I really want to know what happens.
ALTER Ego chapter 15 . 11/25/2018
Amazing chapter Absolutely wonderful! The bit about Ginger’s best memories made my heart warm. Their relationship is so cute! And I would love a detective story! That would be amazing! Thank you so much for this wonderful story! I really enjoyed it! And when your next book comes out, make sure to put in a small notice so we can all buy it! I love your stuff!
mkaz chapter 15 . 11/25/2018
I've been following this story for a while, and I have to say this is one of the best written fanfics I've read in a long time. Your attention to detail, your talent for technical narration and plot development is incredible. I can't wait to read the epilogue! Wonderful work!
deanula chapter 14 . 10/19/2018
Yay an update! Hell yes I want a continuation! :)

And lovely job as always ma dear. What's the new thing you're into?
Alter Ego chapter 14 . 10/17/2018
I loved this chapter. And I would love to see more stories like this after this one is done
Tio chapter 13 . 9/24/2018
I really hope Dowager Lapis is so impressed with this performance she’s going to keep a lot of Pearls and make a troupe... For singing, dancing, performing, that kind of stuff.
Hayley chapter 13 . 9/24/2018
I neeeeeeeddddddddddd moreeeeeeeee
Please
This was so Good!
Alter Ego chapter 13 . 9/22/2018
I’m not sure what’s more exciting, this new chapter or the announcement to then sequel to your next book. I really enjoyed the pearls’ song. I would love to be able to hear it, the descriptions were great. Well done as always!
Wordlurker chapter 12 . 9/10/2018
This is some seriously dark stuff you've written so far... and for some reason, I find myself really engaged in the story. I'm not usually a fan of dark stuff, so that was a bit of a surprise.

Haven't got more than a few SU stories on my Follows list yet, but now I've got one more. Do keep up the good work. :)
iron maker2 chapter 12 . 7/25/2018
I feel like murder pearl need to clarify for amethyst (You know since, amethyst is consider defected/Off color, which are practically pariah of gem societies) when she meant gems more like Jasper.
snake screamer chapter 12 . 7/25/2018
Amethyst:... Wow... so you hate disable people huh?

Murder Pearl: What?

Amethyst: Off-Colors, whatever you call us, you hate we gems that are defective, not cool!

Steven: Uhh... I think she mean regular amethysts

Amethyst: By regular you mean the kind that act like Jasper... messed up but at least i can respect that.
Alter Ego chapter 12 . 7/25/2018
I think Amethyst needs to run as far as possible from Murder Pearl. Also did you explain how seed pearls are made in one of your other fics? I might need a refresher.