Reviews for Defeat
LikeAPro42 chapter 2 . 2/9
I kinda want to see the Charlottes’ reactions to figuring out why Luffy is so determined to catch Katakuri after beating Big Mom. Or better yet, the Strawhats’ reactions.

I just love the line “‘Well,’ Katakuri said, facing his siblings with his arms crossed and his feet planted, an air of absolute finality in his voice. ‘We're fucked.’"

Fingers crossed for more of this and maybe not the dark!fic that is beyond this chapter review box.
Ardahel chapter 3 . 11/9/2018
Whew this chapter was dark but I like that we have some plot in here and some promise for the future. Please keep this story alive and as long as possible! It's one of the few KatakurixLuffy fanfics out there and the best one imo. I look forward to more!
LongPastMidnight chapter 3 . 11/2/2018
ok... I prefer chapter 1. chapter 3 is way to dark for my taste. winches
LongPastMidnight chapter 1 . 11/2/2018
I kinda have this image in my head where luffy drops this bomb during causual conversation and nami goes all overprotective banshee and beats the shit out of katakuri for taking advantage. all the while luffy desperately tries to stop her from harming his new "friend" hahaha
Xanto chapter 3 . 10/24/2018
Oh god what the fuck did I read?! My eyes! My poor innocent brain!

Plz help!
myzmsandraa99 chapter 3 . 10/1/2018
for some reason, I always like katakuri who abuse Luffy's body hahaha. oh my bad luffy. hmm, even though I wish katakuri joined strawhat as his lover
Hime-Kim lee chapter 3 . 10/1/2018
yes yeeeesss! I f**king lite up like a Xmas tree when I saw the update author...this is turn out to be one of my Favorite pairing...ok the starting of this Chapter katakuri was so rough with my baby lu..I was like: take your time katakuri aren't you happy to see that he returned for the d**k, but oh my god when luff begged him to take him in and kata inner self was like yes yes ...awesome chapter please make chapter 4 with the two getting closer and katakuri opening up more to luffy...luffy seen his face and yet he wasn't disgusted with what he saw, I want luffy to love him...again awesome chapter I will be wait for chapter 4 please continue
Hime-Kim lee chapter 2 . 9/23/2018
omg you just have to continue this story! Author it can't end here
Jesus! chapter one was so hot...luffy was so dense but yet so cute...I need more! lol
RedBaronessChannel chapter 1 . 6/19/2018
I almost can't believe how good this is~ So hot, well written, full of pathos. Just perfect.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/3/2018
No, I think it's just you that's fucked, Katakuri. XD
JUST SET ME ON FIRE chapter 1 . 5/29/2018
lmao, we need more katalu, Luffy as a power bottom is the best! thanks for the fic
Estriella chapter 2 . 5/23/2018
I just... I love it. It's perfect.
Jui-Imouto-Chan chapter 2 . 5/23/2018
I mean, Luffy was fucked in the first chapter, so what goes around, comes around.

“I’m coming for you, Katakuri!”
(Manner of speech, AND an innuendo. Me like.)