Reviews for The Mattress Benefits
ForceAlive chapter 1 . 6/5/2019
Fuckin’ wonderful, man!
StansGirl512 chapter 1 . 5/23/2018
This was awesome! So hot! I really enjoyed reading this. You are so talented. The story flows really well and your Kyle characterization was perfect! Hope to see more from you in the future!
kyleisgod chapter 1 . 5/15/2018
This was VERY well-written! It reads to me as if you put effort into this. As in, more effort than was probably necessary for what is essentially a PWP oneshot. If this is you trying, fine, but if this is you NOT trying, then your "real" work must be fantastic. I especially loved how every pairing in this story had its own moment of focus. I love how everyone switched in bed. You avoided cliches, added realism, and your Kyle characterization was GREAT!

Definitely keep writing in this fandom.
elle chapter 1 . 5/14/2018
Thank you for this! I really wasn’t looking forward to this Monday at all, but discovering a brand-new smut-tastic stylenny fic when I woke up this morning really made the whole day so much better. Gosh and I love these awkward, horny boys. There’s so much going on between the lines, too; there’s a lot of emotion behind all this hot, hot threesome action.

“ “ I'm not!" Kyle insists in a way that Kenny would interpret to mean he absolutely is.”
I am an absolute sucker for bottom Kyle but I still want him to be the angry demanding boy he is and this is it, this is the most perfect representation of that I’ve ever read. Not to mention the way he just takes charge! Holy moly, that’s a lot of confidence from a virgin just discovering his two best friends have been fucking.

And he’s such a jerk to poor Kenny! And you can’t really blame him because he’s got to be feeling left out and upset by what he’s just discovered but still, he is such a little bitch until he finds out that both Kenny and Stan actually want him him there.

And then you just rip my heart out with “Kenny smiles, wishing Kyle would look at him the same way he's looking at Stan right now,” like, ouch. It felt like you were trying to imply Kenny had a crush on Kyle, or at the very least, has been interested in him for a while. And then there’s Kyle, clearly crushing on Stan.

I’m glad Ken and Kyle were able to have a moment, the morning after. It seems like there’s still a lot they’ll need to work through, but it ended on a hopeful note so I’m happy imagining the blissful, sexually satisfying future the three of them will have together.
Asme chapter 1 . 5/14/2018
This was sooo great!
I love threesomes and poly couples are just too rare~ very very nice! I'd love to actually see more of this, maybe some glances of their day to day life? Or just some more smut, I'm fine with that too xD
As always your writing is awesome and I want to thank you for writing this :)