Reviews for Under Contract
Blue Cipher chapter 6 . 9/21
Don't fix the pairings lol. Go for the harem route! Trololololo HAHAHAHA. A killer, a maid, and a businesswoman what Minato needs to enjoy his life other than killing and... killing. Chidori and Minato would be a complete new to my eyes lol, anyways, nice to see you again.

And was that a reference to John Wick? The nail clipper and three dead SWAT?
Winter Arctica chapter 4 . 8/13
Yussss! The perfect persona 3 au. It's alright that you're busy since this is worth the wait! Amazing Minato and mitsuru interactions and Shinji actually being apart of the story is just amazing. Being a teacher is just 20x better and ironic. Keep up the good work.
thanzintay.2000 chapter 3 . 8/4
Interesting
Amity-For-Infiniti chapter 1 . 5/23
WHOA, this is just like a Jason Stathom movie!
Blue Cipher chapter 1 . 5/15
It's nice to see you've decided to write a story with an actual plot. While there were no major errors, I've found out that your honorifics are a little bit off. And I suggest you to proofread it before you posted it. You might see some things that could be edited to make the flow more smoother.

However, I found it odd that Mitsuru even considered hiring someone to kill. I honestly thought that she wouldn't even think killing someone. But for now, I really don't see anything wrong with it and I honestly enjoyed it.
KatoriAeku chapter 1 . 5/14
I've noticed your writing has improved since the last story :0 this is an interesting AU I'm looking forward to see how it folds out