Reviews for Push and Pull
laureleaf chapter 5 . 5/21
Great ending to a great story. Very believable, not too shmoopy. It's good to see the brothers admitting (however indirectly) they love each other. Can't wait to see what you write next!
ItzAGoodThing chapter 5 . 5/20
So wonderful. This was a very happy read. I loved it!
DearHart chapter 5 . 5/19
Disappointed? NOOOOOO! Her gift to the brothers was beautiful! Thank you SO much for this wonderful story! Xoxoxo
shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod chapter 5 . 5/18
Her little gift to the boys was super sweet, especially considering they've had a few mini arguments, it was the perfect thank-you.
scootersmom chapter 5 . 5/18
I just loved this story so much! I loved their sparkles-such a great idea!
Colby's girl chapter 5 . 5/18
Just read all five chapters and loved the story. What a beautiful gift Abby was able to give to the boys.
MichelleAKF chapter 5 . 5/18
That was beautiful! And so well written! Thank you
AJ Granger chapter 5 . 5/18
I like it. It’s a cute story. Abby was amazing and her gift was perfect. I’d love to see them meet again.
OldGirl-NoraArlani chapter 5 . 5/18
No l'm not disappointed at all! That was a cute unusual side story, exploring the lost plot (or loophole?) of Sam's powers. I do love telepathic stories. It's easy enough to say they are quite naturally close to this, because they know each other, well, forever. :-D
Thinking as an author (how smug I am! :-D) I admit I wouln't have said no to a kind of bonus short chapter showing, for example, how this bond / experience could have been useful in one of the latest harsh situation they've been through this season (pickup anyone there are plenty!)...
What do you think ?
sjwmaw chapter 5 . 5/18
That was lovely. I loved all the mutual love between the boys. Cute and true!
MichelleAKF chapter 4 . 5/17
Well done! Is there more? Please
shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod chapter 4 . 5/17
Abby is so freaking sweet, awh! It's a good thing her mom is okay :)
Guest 02 chapter 1 . 5/17
Great story! Can't wait to know what her gift to them is :D
sjwmaw chapter 4 . 5/17
Cute chapter. I love how she is so taken with the boys and can read that they are good people. I wonder what she is going to give them? I hope they get to stay in their lives and this is not goodbye!
OldGirl-NoraArlani chapter 4 . 5/17
Ah ! You've mastered the cliffhanger level 2, dear! :-))) mhh what could be that gift?