Reviews for Eye of the Striker
please update soon
Miltonius chapter 9 . 7/29
So, as soccer story where he is forced to stop playing soccer due to some asshole? Rip, there goes my hope of a good football story.
Nina chapter 10 . 7/29
I am new!
I just want to say that this story is amazing!
I completely love it!
Can’t wait for the next chapter
fs440 chapter 11 . 7/28
Life happens. We understand that. Thanks for letting us know that you haven't abandoned us.
blacksage chapter 11 . 7/28
Take your time, you stories are worth the wait
Theother1.gater chapter 11 . 7/28
No problem bro, live your life and be great. Always make time for friends and fam. And don’t forget to do some high speed shit and make some memories while you’re at it!
CombustionNation chapter 10 . 6/26
Great chapter and story! I really enjoy reading this story and I like the way you portrayed the characters. Astrid's whereabouts is still a mystery, but that makes the story thrilling! Cannot wait for another chapter!
De Amicus chapter 10 . 6/17
Beautiful chapter, Hiccup dealt with the memory better than I thought he would, hmm. That three day hospital visit seems significant. I have a few ideas, but like I said, I will wait to speculate.

Nice song you found, and good job Fishlegs. The Heather comment is interesting. So many questions, but I'll just wait and let you lead us through.
aaquater chapter 10 . 6/17
"We've got nothing but time." The brutal irony of that sentence... But it's beautiful, to see how they were each other's shoulder to lean on with all the rubbish otherwise in their lives. And I have a gut feeling Heather's disappearance will be important later on.
JChttyd chapter 10 . 6/15
Tears... ;(, I feel bad for them. I love how this is going though so can’t wait for the next chapter!
fs440 chapter 10 . 6/14
Wow! You found a treasure with "Marry Me"! Beautiful chapter! You write an adorable Hiccup and Astrid. You can't have too many tender and meaningful moments between them.

I can't believe that I missed the correlation between the title and "Eye of the Tiger"! I didn't see it until I read De Amicus' comment! That's so cool!
BrawlerGamer chapter 10 . 6/14
Damn, that was both heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time. How did you manage to do that? Please oh Please let there be good news for our little hero, he's been through enough

Another clue to the shattered relationship between both father and son. Their relationship was already cracked to begin with thanks to Stoick shunning his own son. Which again, makes me wonder what made him change his mind now to finally try and mend their bond.
Really well done chapter. It is especially refreshing to see Spitelout portrayed as a loving parent who is also sympathetic to Hiccup as in so many fanfictions he is portrayed as a manipulative, power-hungry villain trying to use Snotlout to advance his own agenda. As for the game, while I know very little about soccer, though I am aware that fights both on and of the field are not uncommon, I can't believe that if a game like this unfolded the way that this one did that the refs wouldn't simply call it for safety reasons before someone, in this case Hiccup, got really hurt. Finally, I hope that Hiccup's injured ankle is not a parallel to HTTYD1 ending in Hiccup losing part of his leg.
De Amicus chapter 9 . 6/11
I liked your story title and picture before, but after chapter 8 I you had me grinning madly. That song is a song for the ages.

As little as I know about football (soccer), I was able to follow the local/school/county teams without difficulty.

Snotlout finally crossed the line, although he likely will not understand that the example he set is the reason his team acted in such a widespread and vicious manner.

Poor Hiccup, he is being forged into better metal, and he will need that strength later, but it isn't going to be fun for him.
tom80 chapter 9 . 6/11
The attack sounded nasty, but enough 'to end' him?

Well with flashback chapter coming up, we maybe get more intel about Astrid.
-CSI Miami sun glasses on and music start-
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »