Reviews for Making Waves
Bashleyz chapter 2 . 5/8
Good.
AlphaKenny1 chapter 6 . 5/3
This chapter was a little boring for me mate, but that's because it had way to much dialogue. The rest of the story is great, but I have two criticisms.
First are the water attacks, in the first chapters they were great, they were creative an powerful but on the later chapter they have become boring, I remember at the beginning he created tsunamis, water bullets, full body water rasengan, water armor and more. Now they are boring. He only fights with big water fists and water bean. You can find incredible water attacks in avatar and even Pokémon.
Second is the sex change stuff, it is funny every now and then but you don't have to have it present 27 times per chapter, it's become predictable, it worked much better on your one piece story.
objectivepersona chapter 24 . 4/29
Bitch carla shouldve fucking shut her trap what does she know about ruling. pretentiousnes dripping out of her is obscene sometimes no wonder she pisses off Ranma
KureijiRyuu chapter 5 . 4/27
The cleaning enchantment on the magic clothes seems like a waste, as I remember ranma learning something like a cleaning spell (and it should be a common and easy spell to learn).
Diego Sette Cmara chapter 26 . 4/12
Good chapter! And I think that the saints powers were a litle weak, but considering their opponents that may just be my perception, overall its was good, on the relationship front my opinion stands, on the previous chapters the author made too much effort to demean or even changing the thoughs of Ranma and the other girls, Seilah, Edo-Wendy, Bisca and Mira, making ever litle excuse for then dont work out, but with Jenny and Juvia everything was alright without any reason or strugle, even then it wasnt even developed, just throw in and that's it, despite the fact that among ALL the possible matchings Seilah was in fact proving to be the most compatible with him, complimenting his weakeness and freeing Ranma from his fear of outlivng everyone maybe bar Wendy because of his KI, and now we have Seilah basicaly raising Wendy to be a lover for her later.
Diego Sette Cmara chapter 25 . 4/12
It was a good chapter, but the relationships were really all over the place, I understand the author preferences, his scar fetish e etc, from the his other works, but still all the build up he makes during the majority of the series was dismissed with these 2 chapters, sudden all reticence and problemas that Ranma has with a relationship before this were discarded with 2 paragraps and all nowhere he just accept Jenny e worst Juvia without any build up, that is without saying how much OCC and gary stu Juvia and Jenny appeared here and more, the auhtor should stick with the descriptions os his characters, at one point he says that Juvia has the same brest size then Erza and on the SAME chapter he says that Erza has a few sizes above her, its pretty frustrating.
Gilgamesh50 chapter 17 . 4/6
Will Ranma’s original curse ever be healed or removed?
Like i know it is part of ranma the anime but
I hope it does get removed eventually
Gilgamesh50 chapter 17 . 4/6
Why is no one snitching on Ultear?
Like literally Seilah and hoteye should know of her
Gilgamesh50 chapter 16 . 4/6
So why can’t Ranma sense seilah and kyoko and co
Gilgamesh50 chapter 12 . 4/6
Sooo
Bisca keeps saying that she wasn’t that interested in ranma yet this an that
But who said that ranma was interested in her?
I mean he flirts with her but thats all
He only mentioned jenny erza mira as love interest
Gilgamesh50 chapter 12 . 4/6
Ranma is so strong while his magic and ki is fighting one and other
Wat if he solves that problem?
Damnnn
AnimeFan13579 chapter 26 . 4/5
Ha attack of Mistress Erza I can only wonder what a sober Erza decided to teach Lucy after her drunken promise.

On that bit of Mest being a spy I would think Makarov having him do that would make sense. Especially if there was something important to Fairy Tail's safety. And I believe it was that he wasn't supposed to remove his own memories but did it anyway.
Gilgamesh50 chapter 8 . 4/5
Isn’t Erza’s personality too formal (atleast at this point in the story) for Ranma?
WindbornesWord chapter 9 . 4/5
You know it’s a pity you forgot that Mystogan was a S-Class Fairy Tail Mage as well. I know you had him be something of a loner, but he was still an S-Class Mage and more than a bit of a badass considering what he did during the Phantom Lord arc.
Gilgamesh50 chapter 6 . 4/5
What if ranma learns fire magic and uses it to heat up his water from his water magic and can counter his curse?