Reviews for Liberté
phantom chapter 1 . 8/11
i'm NOT GONNA LIE there WAS a moment where i was like "is she gonna kill him?" and then i went "nah"

i REALLY liked this
LittleLongHairedOutlaw chapter 1 . 6/4
The dark!fics I really care for are the ones where Christine has murderous tendencies, and this was a delight. I loved all the implications of the backstory, how they had struck a deal with each other. I love that she confesses she loves him, almost as if she's giving him something to hold onto. And then I thought she was going for a knife, but the revolver was a nice touch and ugh this was just fantastic
Magnificent
crispydaae chapter 1 . 5/25
This was insane, in the best way. This was seriously incredible. I don’t think I’ve ever been so shocked by the end of a fic. Even though I knew this was supposed to be dark, I never expected that!
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 5/16
Startled by the ending... Startled. That is a good well-fitting word.
Wow! Haunting. Very much so. Unexpected, that is a good word as well.
Poor Eric! To love someone who never loved you in return is a pain...A pain that eats your soul. I don't think I would wish that on my worst enemy. Well, I admit selfishly that perhaps I would on said person who did not love in return...
Sorry for my rant.
Though I don't understand the deal (they made a deal to meet every night for a time?) I understand Eric's feelings (though not as crazy I assure!) WOW.
I'm now going to go read the reviews for this... XD
Xix Crane chapter 1 . 5/15
Wow...This had SUCH a twist! That's one way to get rid of stalker! There was some good tension leading up to the end and you almost feel bad for him...almost.
SpookyMormonHellDream chapter 1 . 5/15
OUCH. This is a very insightful glimpse into what the cost of freedom from someone like Erik would be. As painful as the concept is, I love this twist on the 'romantic' and traditional aspects of Phantom. The kiss really gave me a lot of hope - then that hope died a slow and painful death. So...thanks...Dx Haha seriously, though, this was a powerful and beautifully written story - fantastic job! :D
Riene chapter 1 . 5/15
Dang, dark and angsty.

Going back and re-reading this a second time, I see all the little clues you placed. That's one abrupt ending, but apropos in this context of obsession and desperation. At least he got one moment of happiness. Fantastic ending line.
Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 5/15
Not A Ghost3 chapter 1 . 5/15
Ahhhhhhh! I love it!
MyNina chapter 1 . 5/15
That was a great idea, Christine definitely became mad over Erik' s threats. Her only way to escape was bis death, murder the price of her freedom...
I appreciate dark fictions like yours, some stories are not meant for happy endings.
R.M chapter 1 . 5/15
Oh, my goodness, this is amazing! I love the way you write the ending, with the pseudo-religious imagery to heighten the emotion of the moment (as though it needed it)! Excellent story. Will this be a one-shot, do you think?
QueenoftheNight82 chapter 1 . 5/15
Wow! You meant dark alright!
ghostwritten2 chapter 1 . 5/15
Wow, you weren't kidding about dark! I don't think I have ever read this twist before. So well written. I did not see that coming at all.
tasteofthebitchpudding chapter 1 . 5/15
OOOOFFF. And I mean that in the BEST possible way! I'm e/c trash and I love some fluff here and there...but the anguish and dysfunction of these two is what's kept me coming back for more. The end of this was unexpected, but satisfying in an uncomfortable way. Christine doesn't deserve a life fear and predation, and if this is her way out of it, well...\_(ツ)_/