Reviews for Back In The Bottle
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2018
Great story.
the enigma u no chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
a very well writen story. i love how u intergrated the devil as the ruler of all the demons and vampires in sunnydale.
midvalley9 chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Amazing story. A buffy/brimstone crossover, a rare gem.
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Wicked Story! _

Hope you write a sequal!
King Henry the V chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Ack, almost forgot to leave a review. This was a great story, the first good use of the Brimstone characters I've seen since the show's concellation. Hope you keep writing...
Hyper Deathray chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
Very good! These characters are in character! One thing though, Willow's freaking out about Stone wasn't very rational. The scene where Willow and Stone meet in the store wasn't strong enough. There wasn't any vivid descriptions of Stone or his eyes from Willow's POV to suggest an evil aura about Stone.
Grey Bard chapter 1 . 5/10/2001
Naughty evil, hmmm? I remember that...

Tempting proposition. She's just the kind he'd enjoy.

Nice work!
Te chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
A few false notes, but overall a wonderful look at the characters from a writer who obviously respects them. I enjoyed this heartily. Especially loved the Mayor's reaction to Satan. *hee*

And, my favorite, a fascinatingly different look at theology. Oh, yeah, you know what I like...
Niv chapter 1 . 4/15/2001
Great story. A crossover where there are no "info dumps" and yet for someone like me who has never seen Brimstone it gives a good idea of what the show was about.
sidewinder chapter 1 . 4/15/2001
Wonderful, just wonderful! I've been saving this one for a while and was not disappointed in the least bit. It's hard to find a crossover that does as good of a job as this one of capturing the feel of BOTH series involved. Great characterization, an involved plot, and more than a few LOL moments. Keep up the good work, as the devil says, and I hope we'll be seeing more Brimstone fic from you in the future!
I am Sancho chapter 1 . 4/3/2001
its all fun and games till sombody loses an eye,,,, then its just fun. great fic, nice crossover balance. I liked how the "heros" dodn't team up untill the end. more belivable than a quick team up would have been.
DeBrabant chapter 1 . 2/24/2001
Very very cool. Gonna read the others now. I really like.
sam chapter 1 . 5/8/2000
Now this is just an excellent bit of writing. Mayor Wilkins and Brimstone's Devil have to be two of the most delisciously evil characters in pop culture today and I was just drooling at the thought of those two hooking up, I only wish their scene together had gone on longer. The tone of both shows was nicely captured and it even created a nifty hook-up between the two. The only thing I would've liked to have seen was Brimstone's representation of God, or was that just an angel, by the actor who also played the Devil. Though I suppose there was a bit of intervention by proxy, not to give away any of the story. Certainly Brimstone was one of the finest shows to come out in recent memory, if you ask me, that dealt with these sorts of issues, and to see the spirit of the show live on is a good thing indeed.

-sam
M.O'Ribund chapter 1 . 4/30/2000
This was a fun story. I've never seen Brimstone, but it explained enough of the background for me. I liked having a bit of Buffy angst thrown in as well.
Novus chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Another great story from the Net Girl. Definitely an interesting and (AFAIK) unique crossover idea. A good job was done weaving the mythology of the two shows together.

Especially cool stuff - The Mayor's chat with Satan...the very painful emotional attack on Buffy (who didn't let it keep her down, help or not)...and the classic line. "It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye."

5 by 5 story. :)